Wednesday, July 09, 2008

BB10 Gossip and House Tour Video

I didn't bother reporting the pre-announcement cast spoilers this season because they've always been false past seasons. Sure, this season it turned out that one person was spot on before the initial official announcements. So now I'm wondering if his skinny on the first day in the house is good. If you want the probable spoiler, it's right here. I kind of like the fact that Jerry is "one of the cool kids." If it's true, of course.

Well, the decor is definitely better than that funky Alice in Wonderland stuff two seasons back!

5 comments:

Brent McKee said...

It might have been nice if they didn't have that loud music drowning out the Chen-bot for most of the clip.

Unknown said...

I love how Julie likes to pretend she actually watches the show! :)

Zoetawny said...

I like most of the deco better this year except for the bathroom. If I wanted an "outhouse" deco I would go camping. LOL Wouldn't you like to know what the Chenbot is really thinking?

Sharon and Sydney...

Why doesn't someone style AG's hair? She looks like a leftover hippie, only worse.

Jackie...

Thanks so much for putting up the videos and for all your efforts.
It's A-W-N! I hope your knee can take it. ;)

joy n said...

I'm in love with that 50's kitchen, including the fridge.

Auntie Leigh said...

Clementine...that was funny.
Zoetawny...Chenbot and thinking...hmm? Oxymoron?