Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BB10 Stuff

I have a live feeds report in pending over on TV Squad. I'm not sure when it will go up. Something blocked to the feeds is happening as I post this. The HG were told that an event would happen at 5 PM PT. They were only told it was a surprise and they had to wear proper attire. I haven't a clue and neither did they.

Blogger is having a scheduled outage at 8:30. Hopefully, if all is going again, I'll be live blogging the show here.

UPDATE: Blogger's back! (8:53 PM ET) -- It sounds like they did a guest spot on Craig Ferguson from the backyard. Almost showtime!

1 comment:

joy n said...

I wonder if that Craig Ferguson spot will be tonight's show or taped for another night. I can just see Jessie posing for the cameras and watching himself on camera the whole time.