My apologies for leading everyone astray early this morning. I could have sworn it was the veto necklace on Jerry in a quick flash after the feeds returned. But it's not Jerry who won it -- Memphis won the POV.
I've been out most of the day (yay, long time since I've done that), but here's what I've gathered upon my return:
- Memphis won the POV.
- Memphis promised Jerry he wouldn't use it.
- Memphis promised Dan he will save him and made him promise not to pull any odd stunts.
- Renny will go on the block.
- Memphis and Dan aren't telling anyone and Memphis plans to act like it's his decision after a lot of thought just decided upon before the POV meeting on Monday.
- Renny is the one they will vote out this week. Only Dan and Memphis will vote.