Do you want to make cry?
Oh geez, now I can't watch Rachel without thinking Boy George and humming Culture Club tunes.
The big news of the day is that they did have the POV comp despite it being Andrew's Sabbath. Here's how the day went down in the World of Wacky Wombats ... er, Hamsters:
- After being awakened by BB, they were immediately on indoor lockdown.
- They think this season is all about punishment. Enzo thinks it's because of the saboteur theme.
- Maybe all the punishment is due to them sending the saboteur packing in the first week!
- They don't KNOW punishment. Punishment is watching them on the live feeds.
- They still think BB is stacking the deck for Brendon and Rachel.
- Matt told Enzo that Ragan doesn't want either Brendon or Rachel to go home. According to Matt, leaving them in for now provides good targets.
- What good is a target if you don't target it? <-- my question for that theory.
- The Brigade thinks it's smarter to keep Andrew because Kathy will side with Brendon and Rachel.
- The feeds were blocked for a few hours for the POV comp. From what they said afterward, it was the stay or fold comp redux.
- Brendon won.
- That kind of kills the backdoor Brendon plan.
- They (R/B) know that if a nominee is removed one of them (Rachel, since Brendon won POV) will go up.
- So the nominations should remain the same.
- Matt told Andrew that he thinks he probably has enough votes to stay in the house as the only sure bets for Kathy are Brendon and Rachel.
- He advised him to campaign anyway.
- Andrew's not a real happy camper. He never wanted to be a pawn.
- Ragan fussed about being a Have Not.
- Hey, it could be worse -- he could be like Andrew, a Have Not on the block!
- Plus, he could have stayed up in the comp instead of throwing it to Matt.
- Britney told Matt that Kathy is on the outs with Rachel because they haven't talked since Rachel lost power.
- Well, Kathy has to follow the power!
- That's pretty much it for now. It looks like yet another dull evening ahead.
- Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon, you come and go, you come and go ...