- BB woke them up early once again -- around 8 AM their time.
- That would be oversleeping for me, but I'm not in the house.
- I miss Evel Dick getting up very early and talking to the Internet. I wish one of this crew did that. I'd like them solely for the effort!
- Right now I'm not really liking anyone in the house all that much. It's weird not to have a favorite to cheer on.
- Rachel told Kathy that if she (Kathy) wins POV and pulls either Kristen or Hayden off, she'll consider it a personal attack.
- But, she's not threatening her. Oh, not much!
- Kathy ran to Kristen to tell her what Rachel said. Kathy went on to say that if she wins, she'll take Kristen off just so American gets to see the look on Rachel's face.
- Now, that could be fun!
- But it's not meant to be.
- Rachel told Brendon that Kathy didn't agree to not use the POV if she should win it. She also said Kathy was never friends with Kristen until this week.
- That's basically true. Kathy usually follows the power. I think she didn't do that this week because Rachel's been acting so off the hook since winning HOH. Cathy knows the rest of the house is against Rachel.
- Britney told Matt and Ragan that she gets free health insurance because she's 1/16th Native American.
- Say what? I ought to collect on that! I have more Native American in me than that! And, I look as Native American as Britney does ...!
- They did the POV pick with the feeds blocked -- Britney, Ragan and Enzo. Brendon is the host. I can see it now ... "Heeeyyy, I pick ... BRENDON! [teeheeteehee]"
- Rachel is still ticked that Kristen kept putting her up every time in the HOH comp.
- Rachel thinks that she and Brendon could get Lane into an alliance with them.
- Brendon doesn't trust Lane.
- Enzo thinks the worst case scenario would be if Kristen wins POV and saves herself -- they don't want two Brigade members on the block!
- Matt told Hayden that he thinks America must be voting on something this week (coup d'etat, America's Player, etc.) as we're not voting on what goes with the slop.
- Hmm ... maybe he is a super-genius!
- I don't think I would have made the connection.
- Kathy told Kristen and Hayden she would be willing to be put up as a replacement and go home herself so that they can stay.
- I don't think Rachel would buy that one. She really wants Kristen out.
- Finally, at about 2:40 PM their time, the feeds were cut for the POV comp.
- About 5:15, the feeds return and Britney won the POV.
- About time she won something! I think the girl knows the game very well and I'd like to see her play it better.
- There were prizes in the POV comp, some not so good.
- Enzo won a television, Rachel won $5,000, Ragan won some sort of Veto pass (possibly enables him to compete in a veto comp when not chosen? I'm not sure), Hayden has 24 hour solitary confinement in the Have Not room with bread, water and cold slop, Kristen has to wear a "hippie" unitard.
- Kathy and Kristen are trying to figure a way to have Britney use the veto to save her (Kristen) and then Kathy goes up.
- Ain't gonna work.
- Britney doesn't like Kristen and the move wouldn't really help her in the game.
- There's no guarantee that Rachel would put up Kathy in her place.
- Kristen thinks she's going home.
- I think so, too.
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Big Brother 12 - Live Feeds Saturday Daytime, July 31
Hayden went from this to ...
... solitary confinement with bread and slop.
The majority of today was a snoozefest on the live feeds. That is, until the POV competition (which, of course, we couldn't see):
Eye centipedes, a scourge worse than bedbugs.