- The saboteur struck and this time it was so much better than a video.
- Enzo was heading to bed when something rustled under his pillow. A piece of paper? How could that be? They're not allowed paper or writing instruments.
- It was a note which read, "I know your secret."
- Ohhh ... kind of like "I know who you are and I saw what you did!"
- Run! Run! The call's coming from INSIDE the house!
- Ahem. I'm sorry. I got carried away with the thoughts of old scary movies for a moment.
- It was only "I know your secret."
- Enzo's first thought was that it had to be BB (his theory all along) as they're the only one with pens and paper.
- Kathy said she made the bed after they came in from lockdown and there was no note then.
- What? Why is she making beds now? They've gone unmade for a month a half already.
- Kathy is sure it's someone in the house, not a BB person.
- Lane said the only person inside alone back there was Ragan.
- Hmmm ... Lane has something there and no one knows it.
- Enzo keeps walking around asking, "What's my secret?"
- I can imagine he's going to do this for days.
- Dang, dude. If you don't know your own secret, perhaps you don't have one!
- Maybe his secret is that he's in the witless protection program hiding out from Bayonne mob boys.
- The group pretty much narrowed down the suspects to Kathy and Brendon.
- Of course, neither Kathy nor Brendon are with them.
- Brendon's asleep in the HOH room.
- Kathy had given up on the note discussion and headed to her room.
- After all, it's nearly 5 AM there.
- They think it's Kathy.
- Wait! They KNOW it HAS to be Kathy!
- That's why she throws comps.
- That's why she was with Rachel when Rachel wrote to Brendon in pretzels.
- BTW -- Matt says that the diary room admitted that shouldn't have been done.
- But they can't take it back, nor can they give Rachel a penalty nomination.
- Since they've already determined her guilt, they decided they won't call her out on it.
- They're going to watch Kathy and catch her in the act.
- Meanwhile, our Sappy Sapoteur Ragan smiles and plays along convincingly.
- They're still up (except Kathy and Brendon) as I get this posted.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Big Brother 12 - Live Feeds Into Dawn Wednesday, August 18
I know your secret!
The lynch mob -- note that Brendon and Kathy are missing.
Things were same old, same old in that Big Brother house of Misled Miscreants. Ragan was fussing, Matt was trying not to act smug as he knows he'll save himself on Thursday, there was the usual pool playing and then (cue dramatic music) ...
Oh, the drama of it all!