Monday, July 25, 2011

Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Into Monday Dawn 7/25


Daniele is screwing her game up big time.

Another day in the house, another nail in Daniel's game coffin. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Harried Hamsters:
  • What a shame Dick left, if for no other reason than to keep Daniele's game intact.
  • She's making big moves way too soon, alienating her original alliance who are indeed the strongest game players in a weak house.
  • True, she teamed up with the best of the weak hamsters (Dominic), but now it appears she's sunk his game as well as her own.
  • Daniele is still running around pushing the backdoor Jeff plan.
  • Alas, Jeff knows she's doing it. So does Jordan ... and Brendon and Rachel, too.
  • Oh yeah, Daniele's betrayal to the alliance has created rifts at first between Jeff/Jordan and Rachel/Brendon.
  • But they seem to be on the same page realizing that Daniele has basically turned on them all thinking if she's next to Brendon or Rachel at the end, she'd win.
  • Well, maybe.
  • So the four think she's got to go next week if she wins HoH.
  • The plan remains for Rachel NOT to use the veto today and they (Brendon, Jeff, Jordan, Shelly and ???) will vote out Dominic.
  • They have the tie at four votes, then it's Rachel the tiebreaker coming into play. She'd vote out Dominic.
  • Yet the Daniele Camp (Daniele, Dominic, ???) think Brendon and Rachel might actually backdoor Jordan and Jeff with Jeff being the target.
  • If the backdoor doesn't happen, they're sure Adam is the target, not Dominic.
  • Heh.
  • On an annoying note, for a small-chested gal, Daniele is constantly adjusting her bra. Knock that off.
  • Porsche, Kalia, Adam and Lawon continue to be almost ghosts in the machinery here. It's hard to tell their game or if they have one at all. Of the three, it's been Adam making lackluster moves to befriend Brenchel.
  • Porsche may vote with the veterans, but definitely has a crush on Dominic.
  • That doesn't do her any good when Daniele has him wrapped around her little finger.
  • Oh. Did I mention that Brendon was condescending and lecturing Rachel again, and even raising his voice?
  • And that Rachel got defensive and cried once again?
  • And that they had make-up sex again?
  • Sorry to ruin your breakfast.
  • Jeff is growing more ticked by the minute with Daniele.
  • I expect the fur to fly when they have the PoV meeting later today and the nominations remain the same.
  • Actually, I'll miss Dominic. I like the kid and he has more game than Adam or Kalia ... but that's the way the hamsters fall.

Lawon is sitting pretty in his pink shorts.


Hammock talk


Summit meeting


If there was audio, you'd know why he's exiled.

18 comments:

chris said...

dick apparently tweeted that daniele had f-ed up her game big time.
he is correct.
I would not have cared if she did not try to target Jeff. She would have been better off making Adam the target.
oh well I think b/r and j/j should make a pact to final 4.
that of course never works but...
me thinks that rachel will have porshe do her dirty work and get out j/j when the time is right.
and r/b are a disgusting couple, so dysfunctional. sometime he is worse than she by leaps and bounds. he makes her worse.

Petals said...

G'morning, thanks Jackie!
I realize the backlash of this comment, but I must say: Daniele and her dad are not superstars to me. He didnt interest me beyond being somewhat repulsive, which alot of the hamsters are. Why the Donatos continue to be mythological beings in this game is beyond me.
Go Jeff, Go Jordan!

Laurie said...

I'm with you on that one, Petals. They were on the first season I watched and only this blog and the friends I made kept me watching! They do nothing for me. I don't see any of them as "celebrities" and find only J&J watchable in this round. I assume they will be watchable. I'm not tuning in until Rachel is gone. I tried watching last Thursday and had to stop after 15 minutes. Ugh! Thank heavens for Jackie's blog.

Sophie said...

Shelly might be a fierce competitor in the endurance comp ... love your blog Jackie, thank you for all the updates!

RBennie said...

Something needs to happen to shake things up in that house. Right now it's a snoozefest. Just how much of Brenchel fighting and making up must we be forced to watch? I think I would have enjoyed the season more if there were no veterans in the game. Just let the new crop come in and play on an even field.

R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana in the NW said...

These HG never cease to amaze me with the things they say.....
Kalia to Dom--I wish there was some weed in the house. Dom says he doesn't smoke it. Kalia--"Really? I do all the time". Does she not think her family and co-workers are watching? In most businesses that is grounds for termination.

ED must just be flipping out watching Dani blow up her gameplan. I don't think it will help them heal their relationship.

Dani to Kalia--"I don't date. I'd rather have sex first and then decide if I want to get to know the guy." Yep, the kind of statements that make a Grandma proud!!

I loved that Jordan told Adam she would say yes to Jeff if he asked her to marry him. Sounds to me like their biggest struggle is not living in the same area. You can tell just by their body language that they truly respect each other.

So, B/R are on the show to win money to pay for the wedding....hmmm I think Rachel hopes that by being on the show again CBS will spring for the wedding....PLEASE NOT!!!

I really like Shelley but am disappointed that she hasn't been a stronger competitor, however, I think her social game will take her far in the competition.

Adam would be smart to stick with J/J...after this week I believe the B/R J/J alliance will be done. They both know that to win the other couple has to go.

IMO Kalia and Shelley are both closer to Jordan and if Adam joined them they could be a 5 person alliance when they start playing as singles.

Lars said...

Thanks Jackie for great updates!






Lars Eller

Jackie S. said...

Dominic and Shelly are the only two newbies I find quasi-interesting. Had Dominic not fallen for Daniele's game, he might have gone far.

Then there's Shelly. To me, she's becoming a reverse Dr. Will. She's practically in everyone's camp because of her vow to always tell the truth. And it seems to be working.

Witt said...

Petals, you said it! All ED is to me is a person who has no respect for his fellow man, and will stoop to screaming all sorts of obscenities and insults at them to get his way. My first graders have more respect for others than he does!

Go Jeff, Go Jordan! I didnt' watch Sunday bc I just can't handle a lot of Rachel/Brendon in one sitting. I again thank you, Jackie, for saving me from that!

This golden key nonsense just keeps people safe, and they usually turn out to be people you want to nominate (i.e. Daniele) or people who are invisible (Porsche). If Shelly's physical game can in any way compete with her social game, she'll do well.

Witt :)
WV: warchedy Warchedy out, Rachel's on the warpath again.

Becky said...

Nana and Jackie, I agree with all you said. I would add that had Dani not pushed for Dom to stay that she would have lasted longer. By receiving the Golden Key the first week she should have laid low and had a social chance that most don't have. She started out that way and then blew it big time.

Anonymous said...

We all knew that Daniele only made it as far as she did last time because of her dad. I love how she was going to show everyone that she doesn't need him and then she starts blowing it this early! If she didn't have the key, they probably would have nominated her & ED already with D as the target!

Chauncey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chauncey said...

why didnt they just have an allstars season instead of pitting newbies against vets. they shoud have known the newbies would be in awe of the vets and kiss their butts trying to get in good with them and thats exactly what happened. i have no sympathy for Shelly and all that crying b/c it was her fault Cassie got sent home. had she not been so selfish the newbies could have run the house and i dont know what Kalia was thinking b/c she will be one of the first gone after the golden keys are done. yes orkmommy Dani rode the coat tail of her dad to the end, she really did nothing.

my word verification is hatin as in im hatin this years show

Chauncey said...

oh im with Petals and Laurie, those guys are not superstars. i didnt like ED, thought that he went too far with some of his antics but at least he made things interesting. They just need some people in the house that wouldnt let him intimidate them.

Brent McKee said...

Rachel might think that CBS would spring for her wedding to Brendan??? Well it worked for Rob & Amber. Then again Brendan is no Rob and Rachel sure as hell ain't no Amber. And besides, CBS got a well rated special out of Rob & Amber getting married. Who in their right mind would watch Brendan and Rachel tying the knot?

JOEY said...

OH PLEASE......DO NOT EVEN PUT THE IDEA OF A BRENCHEL WEDDING SHOW IN THAT PRODUCOR HEAD.THE THOUGHT OF THAT JUST MAKE ME SICK.
THE PRODUCOR NEED TO GO AND BRING A NEW ONE WITH FRESH IDEAS AND NOT HER LOVE FEST WITH BRENCHEL CRAPS. SORRY JACKIE YOU HAVE TO WATCH SUCH PEOPLE BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK.

Lorraine said...

I bet CBS would spring for a Jeff/Jordan wedding. I really enjoy this couple. They are as different from Brendon/Rachel as you can get. Go Jeff/Jordan.