My apologies for not getting up a report earlier. Blogger decided I should get error messages on image uploads.
But I'm here now and we need to talk. I'm still lukewarm on this season, probably because my own idea of good twists and Allison Grodner's radically differ. I don't really mind Brendon in the house, but Rachel creeps me out every time I see her. Jeff, Jordan and Daniele aren't really a problem. I suppose things could be worse -- it could have been Jessie and Natalie returning!
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wacky Warthogs:
- The Veterans are still trying to pull people to their side while the Newbies are still a fractured lot not working together.
- Since only Jeff, Jordan and Brendon can play for HoH next week (Rachel outgoing HoH, Daniele Golden Key), they do have to get more on their side.
- Both Shelly and Kalia approached the Veterans separately saying they want to work with them.
- Keith offered them a two week safety deal if he comes off the block.
- Dominic tried to slick talk them and blew it.
- Can any of them be trusted?
- But since they're not a cohesive group and some of the quieter players (Shelly, Kalia) are looking to hide behind larger targets and power players, they definitely might vote this vote with the desire of the Veterans.
- The bickering between Lawon, Porsche and Keith continues. All three of them are making themselves major targets and proving they can't be trusted.
- And then Kalia cried because she thinks her duo partner Lawon is putting a target on them and ruining her own chances at the game.
- While Cassi and Shelly were discussing who they'd vote out between Porsche and Keith, both said they'd probably go with whomever Brendon and Rachel say.
- Cassi would personally rather Keith go because "He's like a big black cloud moping around. He could kill me in my sleep!"
- Whoa, some change from smiley happy Keith and his planned angels, eh?
- At least there was some comic relief between all the angsty BB stuff -- Brendon came up with a superhero story "film."
- He, dressed in his unitard from PoV and a mask, was Captain Wedgie peacefully fishing with his BFF Franklin the stuffed turtle (not Rachel, you notice). Along would come the evil Dr. Dominus who'd steal Franklin. Action scenes would ensue and Franklin and Captain Wedgie would prevail and live happily ever after.
- Well, it made for some good screen caps, at least!
- Let's see ... in other news, Rachel tried to coach Adam in cheerleading. @@
- Daniele messed with the Fortune Teller and got it working.
- Daniele said her relationship with Nick from BB8 didn't work out because he was so different outside the house.
- Des that mean that Brendon and Rachel are still together because they're the same outside and inside the house?
- Much of the rest of their up time was small talk.
- One tasty morsel is that Dominic and Cassi would like to work with Daniele but don't know if she can be trusted yet.
- From the chit-chat, it looks like the majority of the house will vote with the house.
- It looks like Keith out and PoV not used.
- But you can't always predict hamster behaviors.