I tell ya, Allison Grodner ... you seriously need to do something to shake up this snoozefest of a season! I called the prank yesterday an epic fail, but this season could very well doom future seasons. The returning duos? Fail. The casting? Fail. The network scheduling and downtime in the house? Fail. Brendon and Rachel? SUPER fail.
Anyway, here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Woeful Wombats:
- Oh, late at night, they had a pillowfight! Wowsers.
- They talked about all answering Julie Chen with weird voices during the live show.
- They told (bad) scary stories.
- Then a monster ATE all the hamsters!
- Um. No. I just made that up.
- Apparently Jeff wants to move to Los Angeles. Jordan is considering it, but thinks she'll be lonely because Jeff has plans to do work travel stuff.
- Gee, she could hang out with Rachel!
- Cassi is sure she's leaving this week and said she'd eat slop and take cold showers the rest of the season if only she could stay.
- It doesn't work that way, girl.
- Shelly, as usual, was up early doing laundry, cleaning and smoking.
- Not necessarily all at the same time, mind you.
- This is why they need to be off my computer, off my TV and out of my life -- Brendon and Rachel had yet another broken record argument about "Bookie" (Bukey, kind of like Pukey?) and her showing him too much affection in front of others.
- I'm so sick of their twisted mentality needy people fights.
- Once again, just a lot of small talk mixed in with "what if" game talk.
- Fix this mess, Grodner!