Mike Boogie's back in the house?
It's just Shelly.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pitiful Pranksters:
- After an afternoon of tears, the mood in the house changed.
- Rats. I wanted some brouhahas!
- Dominic thinks the Regulators might very well be the worst alliance in BB history.
- I think he might very well be right.
- Lawon and Cassi blame the failure on Keith.
- After the cryfest of the others was well over, Shelly had her own pity party.
- She's worried that she might go home.
- Daniele assured her she's safe.
- Wah. Wah.
- Sheesh, folks ... if you're going to cry I want a smackdown or something lively!
- Rachel told Brendon she went crying to Jordan because she wanted Jordan to feel sorry for her more than she did for Cassi.
- I feel sorry for Jordan!
- Then the prank planning started.
- When Adam fell asleep outside (against the rules), they all joined together to put red tape across his photo and make an arrow out of the keys.
- Then they decided to decorate the fortune teller with the keys and the veto necklace instead.
- They all ran up to the HoH room to watch him on the spy cam.
- Adam slept some more.
- Brendon ran down, banged on the glass door, then hightailed it back up.
- Adam remained sleeping.
- After probably an hour of anticipation in the HoH room, Adam finally walked into the house.
- He saw the tape, laughed and removed it.
- Then he set about making jerky burgers.
- Adam laughed off the whole thing.
- Epic prank fail.
- BB gave them alcohol, probably hoping to liven them up more for Showtime.
- Cassi cried some more.
- Lots of small talk and delusions of what they'd do if they were HoH.
He notices, laughs and removes the tape.