- I hate to see Jordan so sad. She's usually such a delight to watch on the feeds.
- Not so much after the feeds started up after the show.
- Cussing, crying and having a general hissy fit.
- Oh my.
- Later she cried some more because she felt she embarrassed her family by misbehaving.
- As we all could have predicted, Adam gravitated to the new power group, stranding Rachel and Jordan on their own little Pity Island.
- Shelly was also in tears feeling bad about betraying Jordan.
- But strategy-wise, that was the best move she could make for her own game.
- Rachel, still in her silly furry boots during a California summer, ran around the house demanding her stuffed dog Mr. Crackers back.
- Jordan and Rachel packed Jeff's bags.
- And cried.
- Rachel and Jordan are all but bereft. It's hard to tell if they're going to be able to get their acts together to win anything from this point forward.
- The feeds were blocked for the HoH comp which sounds like it was similar to the practice set-up in the yard.
- You know ... the one I mentioned that Porsche was surprisingly good at playing.
- Yup, there's a new HoH.
- And she's a car, a Porsche as a matter of fact.
- Kalia's short reign garnered her a basket delivered to the storage room.
- Porsche got the full HoH treatment, including a letter from her little brother.
- The next target seems to be Rachel.
- Well, duh.
- The new gang of four -- Shelly, Adam, Porsche and Kalia -- plan on telling Jordan about Rachel's "deal" with Damiele in an effort to alienate Jordan and Rachel.
- They all seem to really feel sorry for Jordan.
- But they thought Jeff was too full of himself and controlling ... he had to go.
- Although Jeff was my eye candy dude and I hate to see Jordan so sad, they're right.
- It was a good game move.
Friday, August 26, 2011
Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Into Friday Morning 8/26
A very sad Jordan
Now, we all need to remember that this is a game. Sure, it's an important and probably life-changing to some extent game for the hamsters themselves. But it's Big Brother. Betrayals and backstabbing are the norm. Winning competitions or being perceived as a strong competitor puts a target on your back. Yet, when there's an upheaval, there is drama. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pancakes (get it? you flip pancakes!):
A sad Shelly
Being accused of taking Mr. Crackers
The new HoH. Yes, really.
Not live feeds, but here is the rest of the Jeff/Julie interview: