|Ian isn't the hamster I hoped he would be|
Nothing of any huge importance has happened since my first report. However, we're still trying to catch up with things missed as the hamsters were in the Habitrail for nearly a week before the live feeds went on. Plus, I must say, this crowd is already heavy into the game ... unlike many seasons before.
So, here's the latest news gleaned from inside that Big Brother House of Fun:
- Ian isn't meshing well with the crowd. While the kid gives good Diary, he's a bit of a social outcast amongst his fellow hamsters.
- Some discussed how differently (normal) Ian started acting when he knew the feeds went live.
- Of course, WE don't know that because the feeds weren't live!
- Britney and Willie talked about how many sensitive people there are in the house this year (those who burst into tears).
- Included on that list are: Ashley, Danielle, Wil, Kara and Joe.
- The coaches had some kind of comp which Boogie won.
- Janelle said she felt bad beating Dan in the comp.
- Due to the comp (somehow), Ian has safety this week. He couldn't be nominated, nor can he be put up with PoV changes.
- In other news, Wil freaked out because JoJo drank his drink and then laughed and talked about him when he reacted.
- Instead of actually confronting her, he went into to some quiet little hissy fit making Britney and Janelle worry about him.
- JoJo needs to watch her bridges burned. She seems to be into everything.
- They say Joe is a drama queen, although I haven't seen it. Britney and Willie jokingly discussed how he'd commit suicide to get out of the house -- go in the pool and keep inhaling water until he sinks, poisoning his own food.
- Yes, Britney does still have that Mean Girl streak. But she's always entertaining.
- Janelle and Britney are tight. They think Dan made horrible picks.
- Willie wants to keep Frank over Kara. But the Coaching Duo of Britney and Janelle tell him it's more dangerous.
- Not sure when PoV will happen. They're all still on indoor lockdown and are sleeping right now.
|Begrudgingly, I admit Boogie has matured a teensy bit|
|Storage room strategy|
|Shh ... sleeping hamsters|