|Explaining his normal day at college|
When the hamsters don't have much to do, things tend to get a bit on the boring side. Right now, other than the usual HoH dreams down the road, the only thing on the agenda is the PoV meeting. Here's what's been going down in that Big Brother House of Bodacious Beauties (er, well ...):
- Obviously, Shane will be removing himself from the block. He's no Marcellas!
- Almost as obviously, Danielle will be going on the block with JoJo.
- So, the only dilemma will be who to send home.
- While Danielle thinks she's surely out the door, she's probably wrong.
- Y'see, Frank and Boogie have been scheming with Shane.
- JoJo will be the likely target, although Shane has already told them he needs (due to loyalty) to vote to save her.
- I actually won't miss JoJo if she go-goes.
- But, Danielle wouldn't really be missed by me, either.
- As long as my pretty pool boy Shane stays in the game!
- Some of the hamsters had margaritas yesterday.
- I'm thinking they might get beer or wine tonight as there are no comps set.
- Wil brought up the point that Willie had spoken of his felony arrest for beating up a new boyfriend of an ex of his.
- Huh. Was it that important to get a Hantz in the house that they needed one with a felony record of violence?
- Janelle admitted a shoplifting (make-up) charge is on her record dating back to when she was a teenager.
- Janelle also said she'd like to be on Survivor. Now, that could be interesting!
- They really haven't done much this morning.
- For some reason, they have Ian detailing his regular day and Resident Assistant duties at the dorm.
- I don't like how JoJo seems to be mocking him with her facial expressions while the rest just keep asking him questions.
- I believe, although Boogie doesn't keep him in the loop as close as he does Frank, Ian is in much better straits with the house on the whole.
- How can you not like the kid?
- On the other hand, Joe is kind of dangerous. He loves to run around instigating problems with bits and pieces he's heard.
- Boogie is actually putting a more normal face on in the house despite the Diary Room sessions you see on the show.
- He has matured some.
- The ego bit seems more reserved for television this season, not the way he's actually been in the house.
- Oh my.
- There ya go -- a whole lotta nuthin' with the exception that the target seems to be shifting to JoJo.
- Stop on back later for the show blog party!
|I totally understand, Britney.|
|Eek, Tom Cruise with Bieber hair!|