|Ian makes a phone call|
Guess what? It's Sunday and absolutely nothing is going on in the habitat! Plus, they're rather wiped out from last night's festivities. Nonetheless, I'm here to tell you the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wayward Children:
- Joe claims he wants to make a deal to buy himself two weeks in the house. Then he would willingly self-evict.
- Yeah, right.
- I'd rather see him self-implode.
- Britney doesn't think JoJo is in the jury.
- I don't think so either. I wouldn't doubt that she's still sequestered, though. I haven't heard any buzz about her out in the world.
- But I could be wrong.
- Lots of small talk about last night, hanging out in the pool, sunning, exercising and non-game stuff going on today.
- They bemoaned the fact that they're not even into August yet. They were given a September 19 finish date, although that is subject to change.
- They know the math doesn't work out with players remaining vs. time left in the house.
- Britney told Dan she can't make breakfast because the bacon grease splatters and hurts her hands.
- @@ Adam from last year would be aghast.
- Joe, Wil and Ashley tried to think of schemes in which they could get Shane to use the PoV, save one of them and put Frank on the block.
- Joe is practically offering his life to save his life in the house.
- Shane and Britney had a long talk with Ashley about how Joe has instigated so many problems in the house.
- "If it hadn't been for Joe, Willie wouldn't have exploded."
- Huh. I said at the time that Joe was egging him on and running around ratting out every little thing.
- Shane and Britney told Ashley her team had deserted her -- Janelle wants to save Joe.
- Joe actually seemed to make some headway with his pleas to Shane.
- Oh noes!
- Although, either Joe or Ashley leaving wouldn't bother me.
- Shane seems to be actually considering backdooring Frank.
- Britney says they would have nothing to gain be taking out Frank right now.
- So, it looks like things might be up in the air.
- I still doubt that Shane will use the veto tomorrow.
- But there is the concern that Janelle might gather the votes to save Joe.
- Maybe that odd patch of glowing hair on his face could be evicted.
- I'd be happy with that for now.
|Shane and his facial hair|
|Sometimes Danielle looks un-Danielle-ish|
|Pretty in pink|
|A Brit smile|