|The bear is almost as big as Britney|
Hey, hamsters! Shake things up a bit, please! Once again the between-comps doldrums have hit the house. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of People You Wouldn't Ask Over For Dinner:
- Apparently JoJo's outfit for the PoV Meeting was a silk robe and heels.
- That doesn't surprise me. She has the "all that and a bag a chips" persona.
- Janelle told Dan that Boogie wanted him out before, but now they think it's best the coaches band together ... thus JoJo will GoGo, not Danielle.
- Ashley cried. She's having second thoughts about evicting Kara.
- Well, it's a bit late for that, girl!
- She also thinks that Frank and Ian have a final two deal.
- Ohh ... BB gave them BEER. Now, that's different!
- Jenn asked Ian about the final two deal with Frank. He denied it and claimed that Kara started that rumor on Day 4.
- Jenn let on that it was Ashley saying it now.
- Oh my.
- Ashley is talking up the Oust Ian bit with Shane and others.
- She thinks Ian is sneaky.
- Ashley doesn't trust Joe at all.
- Well, she's right about that one. One out of two isn't bad.
- Ashley thinks that Janelle only cares about Wil.
- Okay ... two out of three.
- Britney is another who knows that Joe keeps lying and instigating.
- Shane thinks they should tell Frank they saw Joe going through his bag just to create a brouhaha. Joe did go through the bag hoping to find evidence that Frank has a job.
- Shane didn't say brouhaha. I did. I like the word.
- Ian wishes they had a fellow hamster in his/her 50s who could tell tales about the olden days.
- Yikes! I feel SO OLD.
- Ashley thinks Janelle is obnoxious, plays dirty and is mean.
- Jackie ain't too thrilled with Janelle so far this season, either. I'm liking Britney much better.
- C'mon, hamsters! Do we need to bring Willie back?
- Oh ... they also spent time trashing Willie. Not unexpected, but the feeds kept cutting out when they talked about things which already obviously happened. @@
|Frankly, my dear ...|
|What? Gunk in the hot tub?|