Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Big Brother 14: Live Feeds Into Tuesday Morning - July 24

The bear is almost as big as Britney

Hey, hamsters! Shake things up a bit, please! Once again the between-comps doldrums have hit the house. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of People You Wouldn't Ask Over For Dinner:
  • Apparently JoJo's outfit for the PoV Meeting was a silk robe and heels.
  • That doesn't surprise me. She has the "all that and a bag a chips" persona.
  • Janelle told Dan that Boogie wanted him out before, but now they think it's best the coaches band together ... thus JoJo will GoGo, not Danielle.
  • Ashley cried. She's having second thoughts about evicting Kara.
  • Well, it's a bit late for that, girl!
  • She also thinks that Frank and Ian have a final two deal.
  • Ohh ... BB gave them BEER. Now, that's different!
  • Not.
  • Jenn asked Ian about the final two deal with Frank. He denied it and claimed that Kara started that rumor on Day 4.
  • Jenn let on that it was Ashley saying it now.
  • Oh my.
  • Ashley is talking up the Oust Ian bit with Shane and others.
  • She thinks Ian is sneaky.
  • Ashley doesn't trust Joe at all.
  • Well, she's right about that one. One out of two isn't bad.
  • Ashley thinks that Janelle only cares about Wil.
  • Okay ... two out of three.
  • Britney is another who knows that Joe keeps lying and instigating.
  • Shane thinks they should tell Frank they saw Joe going through his bag just to create a brouhaha. Joe did go through the bag hoping to find evidence that Frank has a job.
  • Shane didn't say brouhaha. I did. I like the word.
  • Ian wishes they had a fellow hamster in his/her 50s who could tell tales about the olden days.
  • Yikes! I feel SO OLD.
  • Ashley thinks Janelle is obnoxious, plays dirty and is mean.
  • Jackie ain't too thrilled with Janelle so far this season, either. I'm liking Britney much better.
  • C'mon, hamsters! Do we need to bring Willie back?
  • Oh ... they also spent time trashing Willie. Not unexpected, but the feeds kept cutting out when they talked about things which already obviously happened. @@

Frankly, my dear ...

What? Gunk in the hot tub?

Floater alert!

7 comments:

RJM in SC said...

Loving all your observations. I'm still here just haven't been able to participate much. Love ya Jackie and all you do.

Donna in Alabama said...

I am here too, lurking as usual! Thank you for all your insites, Jackie.
I have been watching a little of the feeds this year for the first time. There is nothing on the tube to watch so...
I am surprised at how much BB goes to "Be Right Back" at every mention of anything production or the least little mention of someone's name in the outside world. I was really interested in Danielle's conversation about Alabama and Auburn and the players but I guess that is a no-no!

BTW, the WV is really hard now for me too!

Laurie said...

Just want to thank you for saying brouhaha. It's a favorite of mine, too, and I look forward to you using it each season.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

feeds kept cutting because BB obviously edited the sh#% out of the Willie episode.

Chacha said...

Donna,

It is a pain in the butt about the feeds cutting.

Apparently the houseguests got chastised for talking about production,
They were mentionin it last night and saying they had to be better at it.

I did realize though they again have code words for DR and also Sequester.

One of them is the knitting convention which I think is a little funny, not sure why but I do.

One thing I think is really odd is Janelle(who used to be my favorite) rarely talks about her husband or daughter. I just think its wierd.
She is showing a different version of herself, she seems to be a mean girl, I am not sure if I was blind to this years ago or if its new.

I am ready for Shane to be HOH and put up two of her players...

I also have problems with the WV especially if I am on the ipad/phone

Indy Girl said...

Saw this on FB tonight. I love that Dan had things all planned out for his fans to be watching for during the live feeds. So far, they've caught him doing #1 and #3. ;) http://www.dangheesling.com/i-spy/

QuixoticElf said...

So glad I'm not the only one with wv/captcha issues! Mine say 'uchellin'

So, are you chillin'?

I think we won't know the extent of the Willie issue until the show is over. But, the hamsters mentioned Joe getting head butted 4 times.