|Wil he ever win anything?|
So, we all know that Frank was put on the block due to Shane saving Ashley. What else has happened in that Big Brother House of Ill Repute? Read on ...
- Danielle said she thinks Shane put Frank on the block because he's jealous that Frank paid attention to her.
- Danielle keeps throwing herself at Shane. The feeling doesn't seem to be mutual. Not at all.
- Her coach Dan is telling her getting out Frank is the smartest move.
- Of course, that's not what Dan is telling Boogie!
- Frank blames his predicament on Ian's "indecisiveness."
- That's not the case, but they feel they need a scapegoat.
- Britney and Janelle think Dan has thrown all of the coaches comps.
- Shane says that Danielle's constant attention to him is making him uncomfortable.
- Yet Britney thinks he should play up the showmance a bit to make sure she votes for Frank to go.
- Danielle told Shane that since "nobody knows about them" -- her and Shane -- Frank is trying to flirt with her for the vote.
- Like she isn't obvious hanging all over him!
- Meanwhile, Shane told her that she needs to cool it.
- "You realize this is Big Brother, not The Bachelor, right?" he asked her.
- But it's sad in a way.
- BB gave them six beers and a bottle of wine. Wow.
- Britney told Dan she doesn't really trust Janelle, but trusts Boogie less.
- She doesn't want his team to have three votes, so Frank needs to go.
- Then, next week they need to knock someone off of Janelle's team to lessen their votes.
- Ian was surprised that Britney told him she prefers funny guys over hot guys. When she asked him whether he'd rather be hot or funny, he said hot.
- I think he should stick to funny, sweet and quirky.
- But that's just me.
- Janelle and Dan think the players would turn on the coaches if the coaches got in the game.
- They also mentioned being asked about the option of the coaches going in the game.
- Diary Room has a big mouth, eh?
- Frank told Shane he didn't need to blindly follow what Britney wants him to do.
- Shane admitted he needs to play his own game.
- But, mind you ... Shane has no vote as HoH unless there's a tie.
- Joe told Janelle that he was irked that Wil took the credit for Frank going on the block when it was all Janelle's doing.
- Suck up.
- But, while Janelle offered the Kool-Aid to Britney and Company, Britney had already drank from the jug -- Britney wanted Frank out all along and couldn't get Shane to put him up. Janelle was just reinforcement.
- Janelle and Joe think Frank is flirting with Wil and that he's bi-curious.
- Of course, they all bought Britney's story that Wil and Frank had a final two deal.
- Wil will vote whichever way Janelle wants him to, though.
- That's just about it for now.
- It looks like Frank is still the target.
|Laying a finger upside her nose|
|Boogie woogie woogie|