|Ian makes a final two deal|
Yep, it's that time of the season. It's time to watch the paint dry in the house. While this season's dynamics are a bit different due to Dan's Mist and his rather radical moves, it's still watching paint dry for the most part. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Fool Me Once, Shame on You; Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me; Fool Me a Gazillion Times and I'm Just a Simple Fool Tool:
- Just to remind you -- both Ian and Danielle dropped in the endurance, allowing for a Dan win.
- Danielle definitely dropped due to Dan's Mist.
- Dan is taking credit for the Ian drop. But I'm not so sure Ian didn't drop of his own volition thinking he could nail the next two rounds.
- With Danielle, we saw an obvious, albeit incredibly stupid, deal with Dan.
- Oh. And, before you ask ... I have no clue when Part Two of the final HoH will be held. I'm figuring sometime today, but don't know day or evening.
- Okay, back to the house now.
- BB woke them up early yesterday and then blocked the live feeds with trivia.
- Oh my! A secret game is being played? The HoH comp continues?
- It was a champagne breakfast and, I imagine, reflection on hamsters wished to the cornfield.
- Ian is going hammock cold turkey. He hasn't had backyard access since the day before the live show.
- Thus, he flogs his shoulders with his stuffed snake instead of wild rocking.
- It isn't the same.
- Danielle cried some more after re-reading her HoH letters.
- Dan didn't seem affected.
- Ian seemed genuinely sympathetic and offered her his teddy bear.
- Dan seriously wants to convince (or have Danielle convince) Ian to throw the second part of the HoH comp to Danielle.
- If Ian does that, I'll have to revoke his privileges in the Jackie's Favorite BB Hamsters Club.
- That would, of course, give Ian NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER to win the final HoH.
- I don't think he's misted that much, do you?
- Dan told Ian that he's mad that Danielle is being so "sour" over the Shane move. After once again telling Ian that he wants to be with him at the end, Dan said he'd like to be the one to evict Danielle (as HoH winner).
- Ian said he's sorry, but that's not going to happen.
- In other words, he will not throw the comp to Dan.
- Both Dan and Ian think that Frank is probably one of the most bitter jury members ever.
- Unfortunately, I do think that both Danielle and Ian still believe that Dan will take them (respectively) to the final two.
- I'm thinking he'd go for Danielle over Ian, then tell the jury how he played for both of them and should win.
- With Ian, Dan doesn't have as strong as an argument for the win.
- As he's done all season, Dan will do what's best for Dan.
- Danielle told Ian she'd like to be the one to vote Dan out (as HoH).
- C'mon Ian ... don't fall for either of them. PLAY for the win, don't throw anything. You know better!
- Sorry. I got carried away there for a moment.
- Danielle also told Ian she "carried Dan all season."
- Um. Okay.
- Ian seriously thought he was going to get evicted instead of Shane. Well, yeah ... we could tell by his hyperventilating!
- There were some electrical problems in the house with the refrigerator down, the storage room door not opening, etc.
- Ian thought perhaps a zombie apocalypse had gone down and they were abandoned.
- Oh my ... that would make a good movie ... reality show contestants locked away from the world as the world ends and they don't know it!
- They napped.
- They toilet-papered Ian like a mummy.
- Dan put Ian and Danielle in boxes.
- They napped.
- They argued over whether Britney pushed the reset button.
- They mocked Frank.
- They played odd question games.
- They napped.
- Dan played Robot and did many strange things.
- Danielle asked Ian if Boogie said she was ugly.
- Oh, come on, Danielle. Get some self-esteem. While I'm not a Danielle fan, she (with the exception of being so gullible to Dan's Mist) isn't bad at the game. She can pull off wins. She is pretty -- would be prettier if she'd get rid of those incredibly fake arched eyebrows and stop picking at pimples -- but she is indeed a very pretty young woman. Maybe she should go Jenn's route and stop living for approval from men. I don't know.
- She deep down knows Dan has played her like a fiddle, yet the Mist still works on her.
- On a side note -- if I were Dan's wife and he ever looked at me quietly with that smile on his face, I'd bonk him over the head with a frying pan.
|They slept (note Ian's ally bear in bed)|
|They slept some more|
|They slept even more|
|Oh noes! The bear and snake have been nominated!|