|Dan knows his noses!|
Oh, yeah. There were nominations Friday night. What a shocker! Jenn is on the block. Can you believe that? Yes, I'm being sarcastic. It's also so not a surprise that Ian put Shane up there with her. Had he put Danielle or Dan up, we'd be talking real shocker. But that didn't happen. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Ducky Dupes:
- Danielle complained to Shane that Jenn snapped at her when she told her she was sorry she's on the block.
- After all, she (Danielle) never did that when she's been on the block!
- Um. Well. Jenn knows she's on the block to go home and only has surface friends around her.
- With surface friends, they talk nice to your face, but have no interest in you at all.
- Shane, also on the block this time, told Danielle it's because she (Jenn) has been on the block so often lately.
- Jenn had no dishes to wash, so she cooked. Rather violently. As she did, she muttered something about special powers.
- Sorry, too late in the game for special powers.
- Dan told her she could hit him or something to get her frustration out.
- He also told her the way she was acting might affect whether she will stay or not.
- Oh, I don't think so. If the noms remain the same, Danielle will vote for Shane to stay. Even if Dan votes to evict Shane, Ian is the tiebreaker -- Quack Pack to the end. All the ducks in a row.
- They're on indoor lockdown.
- Dan thinks it might be the morph comp and he's been studying all the face parts on the Memory Wall.
- Jenn eventually calmed down for girl talk with Danielle.
- She told Danielle that a big part of the problem is she has no outlet for her frustration. If she were home, she could play music or write in her journal to get the steam out. Instead, with so little privacy, it all boils up until she reacts poorly.
- I actually understand that.
- Danielle told Jenn she thinks Shane might just be playing her and might not have any interest in her at all.
- Ian said that with no "madlovecooking," they can actually prepare their own food.
- I recall he talked early in the summer about not liking someone else decide what he'd eat every night.
- I totally understand that one.
- Jenn thinks Dan "got in Ian's ear" and that's why he wasn't nominated.
- Nope, more like he got in Ian's AIR and spread the mist.
- Danielle assured her that Dan and Danielle will vote Shane out.
- If Jenn believes that, she's a fool. She needs to win veto to stay in now.
- Jenn told Dan she doesn't trust Ian.
- Jenn really shouldn't trust anyone in that house. She's been odd woman out since Day 1 without a true alliance.
- And now they sleep ...
|BB proves CD Walkmans are still on the market|
|Obviously she hasn't learned her lesson|
|Jenncity from the block ... again|