|The pimple that ate Cleveland unhidden|
Welp, the big excitement is over for a day or so now. The double eviction on the live show last night, the HoH comp in the wee hours and, then today, it was the return of the Pandora's Box. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bamboozled Besties:
- Danielle told Shane that when she was on the block last night and the vote was about to go down, Dan threatened Ian telling him "I'll cut your face off if you vote her out."
- Oh my.
- I don't recall that happening. Do you?
- Methinks she embellishes just a bit.
- Once again she was all over Shane petting him like he's some kind of puppy last night.
- Watching them, I can't help but thinking he'd rather be sharing his bed with his beloved dog Dozer.
- Ian slept with his stuffed snake and teddy bear. He looked a lot more comfortable than Shane.
- Danielle not only has that monster pimple on her forehead, but another the size of Tampa on her nose.
- You'd think an LPN would know better than to pop and pick at them until they get into this state.
- BB announced an outdoor lockdown.
- When they returned, the table had shrunk. I'd say it's way too small. It looks like a table for two to me! Move those three spare chairs!
- Danielle got ticked at Shane because he was "following" her around and she couldn't talk to Dan alone.
- Well, whose fault is that, Ms. Stalker? YOU wanted him, you got him.
- But not like you'd want him, eh. Picky, picky, picky.
- But then ... excitement! Well, trivia for us, excitement for them.
- Why, it's another Pandora's Box.
- And Ian went for it.
- This one turned out baddish for Ian, good for the other hamsters.
- Ian got a videotaped visit from Rachel.
- The others got videotaped visits from loved ones.
- Jenn tried to campaign a bit with Ian.
- But we all know what will happen.
- Jenn and one Quack Packer will go on the block.
- As long as Jenn doesn't win veto, she will join her buddy Frank in the jury house.
- Ian is telling everyone the nominations are arbitrary -- it's the veto which packs the power this week.
- He mentioned to Danielle that the only nomination against Jenn which might be iffy would be Dan.
- Maybe that's what he should do, eh?
- It would be nice if Danielle, Ian and Jenn all talked -- they all have deals going with Dan. Shane, not so much.
- Ian said that last night, when he handed the HoH key to Dan, Dan told him he was the pawn.
- Yet Ian went to town on that power of veto, didn't he?
- He knows pawns sometime go home.
- But I think Jenn will be the next one out.
- Nominations are later tonight.
- But they're arbitrary, remember.
- It might as well be Jenn and Jenn because Jenn will go.
|And the little bear said. "The table's just right!"|
|Annoying and Expendable, together again|
|Listening to Danielle put him in an odd trance|
|Listening to Danielle put him to sleep|