|"To be the best, you have to beat the best."|
Next season, they really need to rework this final three thing. Or, perhaps just not have Danielle in there. Yeah, that's the ticket. Here's what's been happening in that Big Brother House of Put It Out Of Its Misery, Please:
- In the late hours of last night, Ian made the mistake of trying to be friendly to Danielle.
- She lit into him, going on and on about how she can't believe what he's doing to her.
- She accused him of having a final two deal with Dan.
- Ian really didn't say much at all, admitted to very little.
- He basically sat there and let her rant at him, albeit looking very uncomfortable.
- He pointed out that Dan has betrayed her more than he ever did.
- "I expected that from him, but not from you!"
- Say what?
- After she finished ranting at him, she went inside and plopped herself down on a couch fussing that she needed to go to the Diary Room for a good fifteen minutes.
- Heh. BB ignored her.
- Instead, Dan came in and kept smiling at her.
- He's deliberately trying to push her off the edge, it seems.
- Well, if there's any edge left to her psyche, that is.
- When she retold the Ian conversation to Dan, she claimed he cried a tear.
- He did not! He looked horribly uncomfortable, but didn't cry. Not one tear.
- Instead of taking her rants seriously, Dan kept giggling.
- Now, that's where I would decide to stop talking and pull the covers over my head or something.
- Instead, she just kept going on about Shane, Ian and how Dan had betrayed her.
- She's a bit better today.
- Apparently the Diary Room warned her about her physical threats regarding Ian.
- Dan has again confirmed Ian will take him to the final two if he wins the third part of the HoH.
- I'm still not even sure Dan will try to win.
- All I can say is that, thankfully, it will all be over tomorrow night for the live feeds.
- My apologies for saying tomorrow night and not specifying. The SHOW is Wednesday night.
- However, tomorrow night will be the last night of the live feeds. The show day itself is usually cleaning or blocked.
|I left SO much to come here!|
|I wish Danielle would just shut up|
|Call the psych! Call the psych!|