|I don't know how to play, but I'm still here!|
Y'know, a good brouhaha would liven up these hamsters! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Lackluster Lads and Lassies:
- Frank trashtalked Janelle. Huh. Hasn't that boat sailed?
- Shane, falling right in with his lying role, told Frank that Joe was really mad that Dan used the veto.
- He also told him that he hasn't talked to Joe about his (Shane's) vote.
- Joe told Frank he won't be campaigning until "Wacky Wednesday."
- Shane said he is in a "nomance" now. Danielle said that's because he doesn't want to kiss on camera.
- Danielle thinks they got booze due to BBAD.
- I'm sure they did. It's dead in the house. They needed something, anything to liven it up.
- Frank studied the Memory Wall.
- He thinks he might be around for a morph comp, I guess.
- Frank cooked hot dogs for all.
- Dan said both Joe and Frank are cooking to save their lives.
- Dan is still playing up to Frank that he's on his side.
- But he's not.
- When Joe wondered if he should campaign Jenn for the vote, Ian told him to lay low and he's "golden."
- Joe and Ian said Jenn is getting a bit salty.
- What the heck is with the "salty" bit this season?
- Although a part of the Quack Pack and working with Dan, Shane still thinks Danielle and Dan have issues due to Dan's funeral speech.
- Danielle no longer thinks anything will happen with her and Shane after the house.
- Frank told Joe that Jenn was loyal and he was sure he had her vote.
- I don't think he does, unless she throws him a sympathy vote.
- Of course, if the vote is a tie, Ian gets to boot Frank himself.
- But, at this time, it doesn't look like a tie.
- Yet Frank will be booted.
|Spreading the mist|
|A little late for studying the wall|
|Plenty to smile about|