|They've blindfolded him. When will he walk the plank?|
Okay, so Shane has the veto. Will will the Dense Dude do with it? Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Quazy Quackers and a Jenn:
- Jenn apparently wasn't just bummed because she didn't win the veto. She got sick during the physical comp, passed out and was bummed.
- All of them are sporting aches, pains and some little cuts or abrasions on their hands.
- With the way Danielle and Dan (aided by Danielle) have guazed up their hands and fingers, you'd think it was a chain saw massacre.
- Once the yard was opened up, Ian went to the hammock.
- As he rocks it violently, it looks like his mind is moving faster than the hammock can rock.
- He muttered a lot of things, most inaudible over the hammock noise.
- "They're going to cut me."
- "Renegades, renagades."
- "Quack Pack forever."
- "The mist ... the mist ... the mist."
- Hmm. He knows of the Mist, Dan's own little Kool-Aid he passes about. But will he act?
- Shane keeps joking that he'll use the veto on Jenn.
- Of course, he's not telling Jenn that. He's telling Danielle that to push her buttons.
- When Dan joins in on the button pushing, Danielle gets even more flustered.
- Shane does intend on saving himself even though he's been assured that he's safe. Boogie told him what "pulling a Marcellas" means and does.
- Dan, on the other hand, wants to try to convince Shane not to use the veto.
- With winning the veto, Shane also won some kind of luxury prize. He won't know what it is or do whatever until later today.
- As she's been doing for a good part of the summer, Jenn didn't hang out with the others, this time not really at all.
- The Quack Packers put on their own "food challenge" by mixing various beverages, blindfolding and then guessing the mix.
- Dan won over Danielle.
- As in real life, too.
- Danielle is seriously worried about being evicted if she goes on the block.
- Why that would mean Shane or Dan or both of them would vote her out.
- And Ian would be the tiebreaker if only one voted her out.
- Oh my. Wouldn't that be horrible? NOT!!
- Oh, I doubt it would happen, but I can dream. Can't I?
- Shane told Danielle that she thinks Dan and Jenn might have a final two deal because they talk to each other too much.
- Salt on the wound, gasoline on the fire there Shane.
- He also told her that he thinks if Dan had won the veto, he would take Jenn off the block and vote him (Shane) out.
- If Shane would just talk to Ian, they may come out of the mist!
- Not that I begrudge Dan a second win. But I'm amazed at the gullibility of all around him.
- Earlier in the evening, Jenn seemed to sneak a candy. It doesn't seem like anything was done about it.
- Well, at least she's not wolfing food like Enzo did when he was on slop!
- Ian thinks they should tell Jenn about the Quack Pack out of consideration for her.
- The others nixed the idea.
- Danielle and Shane slept in separate beds. Not Danielle's doing, I presume.
|Jenn, you've slept too much already this season|
|Ian does his thinking rocking violently in the hammock|