|Jeremy's sneer says it all|
I so love to snag screencaps which don't quite put the hamsters in the best light. Above, Jeremy seems to sneer as Kaitlin hangs all over him. He has no respect for her. But, then again, she doesn't seem to have much respect for herself, either. If she did, she wouldn't be all over any guy knowing him less than two weeks ... and in front of the world, no less.
In my last report I said that I thought the replacement nominee was Elissa although I didn't have confirmation at the time. I was indeed right. On the block we now have Jessie, David and Elissa. McCrae's original plan was to backdoor Elissa. There is a movement to oust David now and to use Elissa's possibilities of keeping on with the MVP vote to their own devices. It's all going to come down to a game of numbers.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of High School Hijinks:
- They got their first booze delivery since the feeds went live last night.
- Oh sheesh. Within ten minutes, many were acting all drunk. Amateurs!
- I hear there's almost a record heat wave where they are in CA. Yet Nick wears a blue hoodie which matches his blue ball cap. He must think he looks fantastic in that get-up or something.
- McCrae and Andy dissed the hot tub bunch for being "superficial." That bunch includes most of the Bieber Fever group.
- I think many of the hamsters ... most of them ... are on the "superficial" side. Isn't it a prerequisite for being on the show?
- While talking with Nick, GinaMarie did the count of votes and think they'll have enough to evict Elissa.
- Andy cried ... again. Sigh.
- This time he was just listening to music in the HoH room!
- Aaryn, the pretty girl who's not so pretty inside, wants to target Helen. She thinks Helen is against her, David, Jeremy and Kaitlin because of the showmances and knocks them for being young.
- I don't know. It's more honorable to say a person is young (and foolish) than it is to make fun of the shape of their eyes or using slurs regarding the sexuality of other hamsters. Aaryn has done both of the latter.
- So, she's no pretty girl.
- Aaryn and Kaitlin also want Andy out.
- Oh. And they think Candice will bounce back and forth between the alliances and be a rat.
- They might be right about that. The MC alliance also doesn't have much trust in Candice.
- McCrae gets around. He also has a side alliance with Jeremy (of all people). At least he doesn't have one with Aaryn.
- McCrae is still trying to get Amanda to back off a bit and distance herself.
- He's not too successful.
- I have a feeling that when he's no longer HoH, that might fade.
- Helen's worried that Amanda spends too much time with Bieber Fever.
- She needn't worry. They don't trust her.
- GinaMarie keeps running around counting the votes she hopes will save David.
- Candice and Aaryn, cat fight, meow! It was all over a hat that Aaryn thought Candice bent.
- Oh geez.
- Wanting to put distance between them, McCrae isn't going as far as to not make out with Amanda. After all, when has this scrawny scraggly pizza boy had such beauty all over him?
- GinaMarie (who's fading with my like) is irked at both Jessie and Candice. She thinks Candice is like Monet and wonders why she's in the house. And, she's apparently jealous of Jessie, threatening to punch her if she gets all over Nick.
- Well, she didn't threaten her to her face, mind you. She made that threat while talking to her soul sister, Aaryn.
- The Catty Mean Girls are now thinking they might want to evict Jessie instead of Elissa.
- CMG = Aaryn, GinaMarie and Kaitlin.
- Howard seems to be on an even keel with all, although definitely not a part of Bieber Fever. However, even BF doesn't seem to have him in their sights.
- Every time they call him Howie, I think of Howie and his Jack Shack.
- Oy. The memories.
- Gina is just about as bad as Aaryn. Although Kaitlin first said they'd stick together, Gina had to reiterate that Candice and Howard will stick together because they're black and "blacks do that." She also referred to the two as tokens.
- That was shortly after Aaryn told Helen to "shut up and go make rice."
- Aaryn also thinks Andy will win MVP because "America loves queers."
- ARGH! These are SO not people I'd want to be trapped inside that house with all summer. They annoy me enough on the live feeds where I can turn them off!
- The waffling continues. Now the CMG don't want Jessie to go.
- My head is spinning.
- Jeremy, taken into confidence by McCrae in their side alliance, let on to Kaitlin that Elissa might not be evicted this week.
- To give him a teensy bit of credit, he realized after he said it that he shouldn't have told her. He warned her not to say anything because others won't confide in him anymore.
- Kaitlin freaks out anyway.
- While the girls have clear-cut alliances going on without much side action, not so the boys. Spencer, Nick, McCrae and Jeremy each have deals with others.
- Oh well. They're all still asleep as I get this posted.
|I just don't know|