|She does look too much like her sister!|
If she didn't look SO much like Rachel, Elissa might have a chance in the house. She doesn't come across as abrasive and, obviously, there isn't the tension of a Brendon in the house for her. She did light into Jeremy for calling her out about the MVP thing, then accused him of being a woman abuser. I don't know. They BOTH came off as jerks in that one.
Anyway ... here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Happy Shiny Hamsters:
- McCrae, David, Candice, Jessie, Elissa and Howard were the veto players. GinaMarie was the host.
- The comp, blocked to the live feeds, seemed to be some sort of spelling bee with honey. McCrae, true to his life's work, spelled out "delivery."
- Elissa came up with "pot roast" but quickly found out that it's two words, not one.
- McCrae came up the winner of this one.
- So, we still have David (MVP nominee) and Candice/Jessie on the block ... for now.
- Kaitlin was all over Jeremy.
- Jeremy is definitely a player. Amanda warned Jessie (another of Jeremy's playtoys) about it.
- Jessie says she knows.
- I feel like I'm back in high school with this bunch.
- Maybe junior high!
- Some of the girls took a bubble bath in the HoH tub to coincide with the BBAD show.
- Although they mention the feeds, it doesn't seem to have sunk in that it's not all about BBAD!
- Elissa told Helen that McCrae plans to use the veto and she (Elissa) will be put up in the place of a nominee. He didn't say who would come down.
- McCrae has Elissa believing she's not the target.
- He's of the mind that it's what the house wants -- if they all vote out Elissa as they wanted, fine. If they want out someone else (David?), also fine.
- He thinks whatever the outcome, he comes out clean.
- We'll see.
I personally wouldn't mind David going home, either. The Aaryn/David coupling is way too much too soon. She actually irks me more than he does. I think she's a pretty girl, but she's a know-it-all who really doesn't know as much as she thinks. One thing she's right about, though -- her coupling with David has put a target on both of them!
For those folks wanting to get into the pool, you need to add your name in comments at the SIGN-UP POST. The cut-off for joining is 6pm ET TODAY (Friday).
|Already others don't really trust him|
|Cowgirl at heart|
|The pretty people|
|Even dressed alike!|