|A thrill a minute|
What's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Hate?
- Nothing much today, nothing much at all.
- They've been on indoor lockdown since 5am for the building of the HoH comp in the yard.
- Helen did a lot of housecleaning, including cleaning the mirrors in the house.
- BB thanked her.
- Other than Helen, no one was up before 1pm (their time).
- Last night's discarded Save Howard Plan by Aaryn, Jessie and GinaMarie caused more unrest while Candice thought that others were scheming to evict her.
- And, Andy's trying to throw the blame for all the rumors on Judd.
- Needless to say, in the house of discomfort, there's even more discomfort.
- So, they napped some more.
- Aaryn is positive that Judd is the MVP.
- Helen told McCrae that Judd wants to evict him once they hit jury, figuring McCrae would vote for him to win.
- Andy wants Judd out.
- Things aren't looking too great for Mumbling Man.
- But, at least he's not up on the block.
- This week.
- Aaryn really thinks it would be better for her own game for Candice to go home instead of Howard.
- Where are Candice and Howard?
- Exiled together napping, cuddling and talking all day.
- I'd say that's not helping either of them. But they do seem to have more problems when they try talking to people in the house.
- They think, as I do, that tomorrow's HoH comp will be an endurance one.
- Yet they nap most of the day and probably will be awake for most of the night.
- The big excitement of the day so far has been Jessie Drama.
- She hid under the covers in one room and refused to talk to anyone.
- Everyone except Howard and Candice even tried an intervention telling her they love her and it didn't work.
- Knowing how she's been about seeking friends, I bet she actually smiled under the blankets.
- "They like me! They really like me!" -- credit to Sally Fields.
- But, nah.
- She finally told Andy (alone) that she was scared to talk to anyone because everything always gets so twisted.
- So, there's the day in the house.
- It sucks to be them, huh?
|A bible and a banana|
|Clownie never naps|