|Well, that's new!|
I usually close my browser without signing off of the feeds. When I did this earlier, I returned and saw this screen. I thought I was signed out, went to sign on again and realized I was already signed in. I've seen disclaimers about adult content over the years with Superpass, but never anything about "prejudices and other beliefs." Gee, I wonder why that is? Heh. CBS is trying to cover their butt.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Prejudices and Other Beliefs:
- Helen had a long heart to heart talk with Spencer in which he sucked up appropriately. He vowed to never vote her out.
- She once again brought it to America's attention on the cameras.
- She really needs to stop crying when she has these talks. She's a strong smart woman and the tears hurt her game, methinks.
- Amanda told Aaryn she needs to be cool, Jeremy is the ultimate target.
- Helen told Kaitlin she's the pawn.
- Grr. I'd like to see one of the Mean Girls actually out of there! I was so happy with the Mean Girls Nominations.
- McCrae told Aaryn that Jeremy wanted both her and Kaitlin out.
- Ah, good ... mess with her head! Do it some more!
- Jeremy's scrambling a bit -- he knows he's in trouble even though he's not on the block.
- Helen is still wanting a Howard backdoor. She doesn't like people lying to her and she saw through his lies.
- Aaryn said she did some things she shouldn't have done in the heat of the moment. Y'think?
- But, what she said had to come from within. In my opinion, no matter the situation, you don't just spout off racial etc. slurs without possessing those thoughts in the first place.
- Now the whole house knows about the Moving Company and Nick being the mastermind behind it.
- GinaMarie found it hilarious when Judd told her that Nick was a "professional roller skater" who had attended Yale.
- She didn't believe it at first, but then enough people agreed that was his profession.
- Well, at least she stopped crying. She's still wearing the hat and cradling the cup, though.
- Howard apologized to Helen for lying to her. She cried ... said now she looks like such a fool for trusting him and Spencer.
- STOP CRYING, HELEN!
- Elissa got the MVP for the third week in a row.
- This time McCrae is going to pretend he's the MVP so the other side will think someone other than Elissa got it.
- Interesting ... the Diary Room apparently steered them away from putting Howard on the block as the MVP nomination. Helen told Elissa, "The show doesn't want us to put up Howard."
- I guess it wouldn't look too good for the black guy to be voted out with all the racial brouhaha in the media.
- That's okay with me. I'll keep going with my Howard-a-Day screencaps!
- Back to Jeremy being the target. I'd prefer that anyway.
|Future Santa Claus?|
|Out of the mouth of "babes"|
|Telling GinaMarie about MC|