Okay, I've already touched on who the Have Nots are for the week and who's on the block. But now it's time for the details. Here's what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Harried Hamsters:
- To recap a moment: Judd, GinaMarie, Amanda and Candice are the Have Nots. The foods voted for them are ramen and raisins. Howard and Spencer are the nominees chosen by Aaryn (and her "friends").
- Aaryn told Howard that she wouldn't backdoor him and asks that he does the same for her -- not backdoor her if he wins HoH.
- She also told him that most of the house wants him out. They're worried he's just throwing comps and will suddenly start winning and flip the house.
- Aaryn thinks that if the MVP is America, then Elissa will be the nomination as she can't play for veto this week.
- Amanda told Aaryn she'd like for her to be the last girl in the house with her, over anybody else.
- Well, yeah. Make the jury decide between the lesser of two evils!?!
- Nobody wants to talk gameplay with Elissa since the fiasco the other night.
- Aaryn told Spencer that Howard is the target.
- After the feeds returned from nominations block, we found out Judd's key was the last one pulled from the box.
- Yikes! The order is usually telling. However, the order was Aaryn's, the nominations were Helen and Elissa this time (as per Aaryn's deal for safety last week).
- Jessie, of all people, cried to Howard about how much she likes and respects him.
- Howard spent even more time secluded with Candice. That's not quite the way to win friends and influence people.
- Judd pointed out that the Goof Troop alliance -- himself, Andy, Amanda and McCrae -- are the only four in the house who haven't been on the block yet.
- Amanda and GinaMarie had a hate fest about Candice. They laughed that she has her period, she's a Have Not and her boyfriend is on the block.
- Candice is sure she will be the MVP nomination.
- Howard told her that if she is, he will win and use the veto to save her.
- Sorry, Howard. But if I were dealing with all the idiocy in the house, I'd be in it to win it, not to give it to a showmance.
- GinaMarie fussed that since she hurt her hand a few weeks ago, she can't snap her fingers.
- Good. I don't want her snapping her fingers.
- Amanda wonders if America might be mad at her due to the drama with Elissa over McCrae's birthday.
- Nope, Amanda. That's not why. We're mad at you because you're obnoxious and controlling.
- She thinks she's funny in her Diary Room segments.
- I'll give her credit for that.
- I guess.
- Amanda told McCrae she's head over heels in love with him.
- Um. Well, the heels up I believe. Alas, I've seen it.
- He thanked her. He didn't say he loves her. Good.
- Elissa thinks Andy got the MVP -- perhaps because he was called to the Diary Room.
- The suspicions start.
- Judd pointed out that no matter what teammates he had, he's lost every Have Not comp he's played.
- Judd told Candice she needs to put up a good front.
- GinaMarie referred to her cockroach speech as "medicalphorical."
- McCrae felt that Howard was referring to himself and Amanda when he said he had "bigger fish to fry."
- Well, I'd say Amanda, at least.
- Jessie, who poured her heart out to and cried for Howard, has changed her tune. She said that Howard, Candice and Spencer have all changed and gone crabby since the nominations.
- To be honest, she never liked Spencer much anyway.
- The HoH crew wondered why Spencer claims he loves his girlfriend Marilyn at home, yet totally lusts after Jessie night and day.
- Amanda, McCrae and Judd wondered if Howard might be Danielle's (BB5) brother.
- Why? Because he's black and attractive?
- Aaryn thinks the show wants to keep Howard because the Diary Room keeps asking her about him.
- Amanda thinks McCrae is too nervous and negative.
- But she loves him anyway.
- Jessie got really ill, possibly with a migraine headache. Judd helped her get to a room to rest.
- Judd again said he can't cry.
- I often wish I couldn't.
|Cop Candice in food comp gear|
|The infamous Judd's bear shirt|
|Judd sans bear shirt|