|He's a grand old flag ...|
First, I hope everyone reading this has had a fine 4th of July holiday! However, I'm sure you've been waiting with bated breath wondering what mischief those rascally hamsters have been up to today. Right? Right?
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Broken Dreams and Half-hashed Schemes:
- I announced it on my Facebook page for the show, but I'll tell you here, too. Due to popular response, for the rest of the time Howard is in the house, I'll be posting a Howard-a-Day screencap of him at least daily, perhaps in more than one live feed report of the day.
- I do have two shots of Howard in tonight's report. One was because I found it interesting, one is classified as a Howard-a-Day.
- Speaking of Howard, he also told Aaryn he voted to evict Elissa.
- Dang, if all the people who told Aaryn they voted to evict Elissa did, David would have been super-safe!
- Aaryn didn't dispute it with Howard, but told Jeremy she doesn't believe Howard voted to evict Elissa.
- Aaryn thinks her alliance is a powerhouse.
- Yeah. Really. She thinks that! Heehee!
- She and Jeremy think Nick voted to evict David. Of course, he has said he hasn't. But he did!
- Aaryn is blaming all the problems on Elissa.
- GinaMarie told Elissa that Nick and her are just friends -- he's here to play the game, not hook up.
- She apologized for being mean to Elissa. Like that apology means anything!
- Elissa told her that she'd like for Aaryn to stop personally attacking her.
- But, if Aaryn is personally attacking Elissa, she has less time to come up with hate speech!
- McCrae told Amanda she has to work her way in better with Aaryn and the bunch as, if she (Amanda) goes on the block, she'll probably go home.
- Aaryn thinks it's fitting that she's the HoH on the 4th of July because she's "the All American Girl."
- Oh, gag me now. Please.
- Andy reported to McCrae that Aaryn and Kaitlin are getting skeptical about Nick and think he's playing them.
- Aaryn is also skeptical of her buddy, GinaMarie.
- GinaMarie tired to worm her way in with Helen and Elissa.
- They're a bit skeptical of her, too.
- I'm skeptical about practically everyone in the habitrail. Don't I count?
- Amanda told Aaryn she's worried about going up on the block.
- Aaryn and Kaitlin told her both her and McCrae are safe -- their names hadn't even really come up as any kind of target.
- Aaryn and Jeremy are both still big on an Elissa ouster.
- Oh gee, Aaryn had to run to the bathroom because she's ill.
- I feel so bad for her.
- See. I can lie, too!
- McCrae tried to work his way in with Aaryn, claiming that everyone threw him under the bus by voting David out.
- Since he didn't have a vote, his hands are indeed clean on this one.
- As far as she knows, anyway.
- Using makeup, Amanda painted a flag on McCrae's face.
- Since it's the 4th of July (and there's a big thing going on at the CBS lot), the hamsters are on indoor lockdown for the evening.
- The good news is that BB is giving them a holiday feast.
- The even better news is that the Have Nots will be able to eat at the feast!
- Jeremy told Aaryn that Candice told him that Amanda was the mastermind of the plan to get out David.
- Y'know, he reminds me a bit of Russell Hantz wanting to stir the pot.
- He wants Aaryn to nominate Elissa and Amanda, with Elissa being the main target.
- Kaitlin got sick and supposedly had blood in her urine. Now, that's a bit concerning. Aaryn was just throwing up sick, possibly nerves or stress.
- Kaitlin went off to the Diary Room.
- Elissa told Judd she will nominate Jeremy if she gets MVP.
- Aaryn is worried that she'll get death threats for messing with Elissa.
- She should be more worried about having enough quarters to collect unemployment.
- Helen had a long talk with Aaryn, trying for a "do-over."
- Aaryn wants Helen to make Elissa stop picking on her.
- Oh geez.
- Aaryn and Kaitlin think Jessie told Amanda that she was being considered for nomination.
- Oh, yeah. Kaitlin seems to have lived.
- Candice cried, telling Helen she thinks Spencer set her up with the Elissa vote snafu.
- Judd told McCrae that Nick has physically threatened him over nominations.
- Spencer and Howard think GinaMarie should go on the block.
- One thing I've noticed in all of this ring around the rosy nominations possibilities ... no one is throwing Howard's name in there.
- Howard-a-Day goes on!
|Golly gee, I AM a doofus!|
|Private bible study|
|Aw, she's sick. Too bad, so sad.|