|Are her days numbered?|
'Twas the night before eviction and all through the house, all the hamsters stirred, even the louse. Um. Sorry about that! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Foolish Foes:
- Aaryn cried because she thinks Kaitlin and GinaMarie are getting closer to the majority in the house and she's all alone.
- Too bad, I feel so sad. Not.
- When Howard told Helen about it, Helen said it's Aaryn's own fault due to her treatment of others and racial remarks.
- Helen is still tormented about the night Jeremy went off on her about the wine.
- Ah, I have fond memories of that night -- entertaining live feeds!
- Helen and Howard really like Elissa.
- Others are thinking Elissa needs to go fairly soon.
- Not that they don't like her, mind you.
- Helen thinks they need to be a better cast for the show.
- Nope, I'm not kidding.
- Jessie says that career people do come on the show.
- I say, few and far between. That is unless you call bartenders career people.
- Nothing against bartenders ... it pays the bills. But it's a job where one can jump around employer to employer.
- Aaryn is crushed because her allies/friends are throwing her under the bus and working to get rid of her.
- Amanda says she's "oozing love" for McCrae.
- I hope the BB medic can get that under control.
- They did their little talk show to coincide with BBAD.
- Eh. It's been done before!
- But, since it's this cast, something different happened -- When they said they needed two black napkins, Amanda said Candice and Howard should get them while Jeremy made a reference to Amanda and called her "Jew girl."
- It got uncomfortable and Amanda left the group.
- Jeremy said, "The Jew got Jew'd."
- Judd mumbled, "This show is getting too dangerous."
- Judd also mumbled that GinaMarie makes comments just as bad, but gets a free pass because she's funny. Andy and Spencer agreed with him.
- GinaMarie doesn't want to vote for Jeremy to go due to "loyalty."
- Judd actually believes that McCrae got the MVP.
- Oh, come on, Judd. Don't make me lose faith in you!
- Howard is regretting getting into an alliance so early in the game.
- A bit late now!
- Nothing else is really happening.
- Jeremy is the house vote to be gone.
|Those pajama pants need to go|
|Livin' the dream|
|Duh. I'm the best ever! Duh.|