|Fun with camera angles?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Suspicious Sillies:
- Candice told Helen that she thinks Amanda might have faked the tears after the Amanda/Elissa MEOW over the "stripper club" birthday for McCrae.
- When asked, McCrae said he'd like a date night with Amanda for his birthday.
- Didn't they have one of those in Judd's HoH bed last night?
- There are continuous rumblings amongst the girls -- no way will there be any sort of solid decent-sized girl alliance.
- Kaitlin is mad at Howard.
- Elissa is mad at Amanda.
- Kaitlin and Aaryn are warring.
- And Andy just pops up everywhere.
- Judd got released from his solitary confinement.
- He shouted, "Mumble, MUMBLE!" with glee.
- Candice again reminded Howard to be mindful of his social game.
- Judd reminded Aaryn to try to be cool. She said she's learning to keep her mouth shut.
- Yeah, right.
- Amanda is worried about becoming the third nominee.
- Spencer told Amanda that people have been comparing notes and found out she and McCrae have multiple deals going with others in the house.
- When Amanda asked him why it's her taking the heat and not McCrae, he told her that it's because she's the leader of the two.
- Candice doesn't want Aaryn in the house.
- Shocker, I know.
- Helen's in for the night on her curfew.
- So she can't weigh in on any of this.
- Andy really really thinks America has the MVP vote this week.
- He's really really right.
|Three girls in a hot tub|
|Not playing the game I hoped for|
|Gussied up for the photo booth|