|Yikes! Scary hair!|
I'll never figure out why people with dark natural hair go in as blonds on the show. It always becomes a real rootsy affair. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dye Jobs Needed:
- McCrae voiced his concerns to Helen that Amanda might be in trouble due to Elissa.
- Helen told him she'd be fine -- they just need to keep all their votes together this week.
- Both McCrae and Helen think Howard might be the MVP as he was in the Diary Room an extended time.
- We know they're wrong.
- McCrae and Helen's plan is to get Aaryn, Kaitlin, then Howard out. Candice and Spencer would go on to jury.
- Several think that Elissa is just trying to stir up drama with accusations of being MVP.
- McCrae and Amanda had a fake wedding with a ring he made.
- GinaMarie, still stung by unrequited love for her kid Nick, was all ticked off about said fake wedding.
- Andy, McCrae and Judd have figured out that Spencer is a good liar.
- If he was a bad liar like Howard, they would have figured it out long ago.
- Spencer told Andy he'll be a great wife to someone someday.
- Amanda told Judd he has an accent combined with mumbling.
- She's right. He can speak clearly at times, but it's often hard to understand him!
- Judd snagged Nick's (McCrae's) hat and a towel, went running through the house as others screamed the twist is that Nick's back.
- GinaMarie cried.
- Spencer called Helen Kim Jong Il. Not to her face, mind you.
- Amanda keeps telling people that she thinks Howard is MVP.
- Howard keeps getting ticked because Amanda keeps telling people he's MVP.
- And on and on it goes, where it'll stop no one knows.
|Are we boring you, Candice?|
|Psychological pillow placement|
|Sitting up for doggie treats?|