|Thankfully this will end soon|
Unlike last week's vote, this week should be fairly clear-cut. Jeremy, the self-proclaimed best BB player ever, will be going out the door. I realize you're all heartbroken. You may take a moment to compose yourselves before going on.
Okay, moment over. Here are the happenings from the late night hours inside that Big Brother House of Boisterous Buffoons:
- BB has a new reminder announcement - "Elissa, please respect your microphone."
- Well, that's different!
- Jeremy is trying to wheel and deal to stay in the house. He's willing to throw his alliance under the bus. Heck, he's willing to drive the bus right on over them!
- Aaryn too is working to keep him in the house. Oh, not to get herself voted out, for sure. But she'd rather Spencer go.
- Aaryn and Kaitlin made a point of eating food in front of the Have Nots.
- Stupid cruel Mean Girls!
- McCrae has been feeling sick. Could it be the slop?
- Although GinaMarie is still pining for her lost love, the others still discussed the possibility that Nick is gay.
- In talking with Jeremy, Helen was foolish enough to list her fellow Knockout alliance members as those she wants protected.
- Now Jeremy, thus Kaitlin and Aaryn, know the alliance.
- McCrae went on about how broke he is. Perhaps his career choice of pizza delivery guy might need to change?
- They all played an impromptu volleyball game with a beach ball and no net.
- They said that Helen had to re-do the line announcing it was time for the nominations ceremony because she seemed too happy when she first did it.
- Oh yes, it's a solemn occasion indeed.
- They talked about putting on a little BB News/Talk show.
- Apparently they don't recall that's been done before.
- I remember.
- Helen thinks the house wants Howard out.
- They do. He's lied and not covered or stuck with the lies much too much. Only Dr. Will can get away with that and only because he told everyone he'll always lie.
- Judd thinks GinaMarie should go before jury because she'd be a bitter jury member.
- Aaryn thinks the definition of a homophobe is someone who hates men.
- Kaitlin thinks she's asexual. Well, gee, you can tell by how she's all over Jeremy.
- They talked about the book 1984 and Big Brother. Judd hadn't read the book and said he reads about a book a year.
- Oh my.
- Judd said he'd be willing to vote GinaMarie out, but couldn't put her up if he was HoH. He said he's already lied to her too much and feels bad about it. But if someone else were to put her up, he'd definitely vote to get rid of her.
- McCrae and Amanda made out. Argh.
- All are still asleep as I get this posted.
|Let's see how long this lasts outside|