So, what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Fools since I last posted?
- The daytime itself yesterday was a bit boring.
- The highlight of the day was the HoH photo taking time.
- But, by late afternoon/evening the MEOWS were starting to come!
- Elissa said that she didn't like how Howard was always swearing on the bible. She said she's religious and doesn't think that's right (especially when lying!).
- Then Elissa got ticked at McCrae and Andy because they "mocked" her religion.
- Andy and McCrae felt bad as they really didn't mean to mock her religion at all.
- No apologies accepted!
- Amanda lamented the lack of alcohol. She thinks past seasons got more.
- Elissa still wouldn't give up about the religion-mocking.
- Helen once again told Aaryn she's safe.
- As the night developed, it doesn't seem so much the case.
- Elissa is really starting to live up to her sister's reputation ... to a point, anyway.
- They're starting to think she's a crazy woman.
- Amanda told Aaryn that Judd/GinaMarie/Howard/Spencer/Kaitlin were in a fake alliance.
- Judd claimed he wasn't loyal to that alliance!
- Amanda told Judd that she thinks things are out of control.
- Yep and I like it that way!
- On a side note, GinaMarie texts while driving. Idiot!
- Hmm ... Amanda told Judd his eyes were dilated and he should get his medicine. He told her not to tell anyone. I wonder what's going on there.
- Judd really wasn't himself for a while. He was searching in zipped pillowcases and called both Candice and Elissa names (to McCrae, not to their faces).
- Elissa told Kaitlin that people were lying about her to flip the vote and get her out.
- Kaitlin ran to Andy fussing that Elissa told her she was getting voted out.
- Aaryn was right there in the bathroom and overheard.
- Then Aaryn was freaking out to McCrae and Amanda over the conversation.
- Aaryn confronted the whole house (sans Candice who was either sleeping or showering and McCrae/Amanda -- we don't need to know what they're doing) about the conversation.
- Elissa continuously lied, saying she never asked.
- It was a brouhaha with words. Aaryn kept twisting it to people blaming things on her while Elissa claimed innocence.
- While Aaryn really looked bad in the room, the after effect was that Elissa looks bad. She pretty much threw everyone under the bus and came across as a crazy liar.
- Elissa is still on the anti-Aaryn kick, even more so now.
- GinaMarie, of course -- the most strategic and strong player on the block -- managed to actually come across as the sensible one. Oh, by the way, that description of her is in her mind, not mine.
- The whole evening only served to muddle the vote a bit, but in the big picture it put a HUGE target on Elissa's back.
- Now everyone in the house thinks she's a loose cannon and want her out.
- Amanda wants Elissa out before Howard goes.
- You know that's bad.
- Even Helen says she has to go.
- Elissa claims she's the scapegoat, blamed Kaitlin, then Aaryn.
- Poor Judd. He's just dazed and confused at this point.
- Mumble, mumble.
- Amanda didn't escape the issues. Kaitlin thinks she's running the house and instigating a lot of the rumors.
- Now everyone is buzzing about alliances, real and fake.
- Elissa and Amanda are likely to be the next targets on the block.
- I still think Kaitlin will probably go home, but it's a bit muddier now. If they could impeach Elissa, they would.