|What's going on?|
I know the suspense might be too much. So, I'll let you know right away. No, Nick isn't the house's dog. He doesn't go "woof, woof." They're playing charades.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Rampant Rodents:
- Jessie keeps following Nick around. She thinks she's very likeable and can't understand anyone not wanting to be around her.
- Nutcase, I say.
- GinaMarie's meltdown about her clothes being taken by BB soon went into how rotten her whole life is. She doesn't like her looks. She doesn't like her job. She doesn't like her life. She wants to go home.
- Another nutcase, I say.
- Nick was the poor person listening to much of GinaMarie's meltdown. He might have been better off with Jessie hanging on him.
- Of course, if I were in the house, I'd be a bigger nutcase than either of them. But I'm smart enough to just stay here and mock hamsters.
- McCrae and Amanda are still smooching. I'm still curious what's going to happen when he's no longer HoH. Will she be as interested then?
- They still question Nick's sexuality. Aaryn started the latest by telling David that Nick wanted to sleep with him.
- In actuality, Nick said he'd sleep in David's bed if need be. He didn't say WITH David.
- Jessie thinks people are treating Elissa better than they're treating her.
- How dare they? After all, she's so darn likeable!
- Aaryn told David he should pay attention to the life lessons he learns on the show.
- I'm biting my tongue.
- Wait until Aaryn goes back out in the real world! David is just a doofus. Aaryn has tossed slurs all around the house. I can't help but wonder what she will learn. Or, IF she will learn.
- Aaryn spent a lot of time telling David that he wasn't the right guy for her in the long run.
- In other words, she might as well have said she's using him.
- Aaryn told GinaMarie that she doesn't like David and just pretends she does.
- Jessie went on with Elissa about her good looks. Not only is she darn likeable, she's good-looking, too! What a package!
- Then, I ask ... why does she come across as so desperate for attention and friendships?
- Elissa suggested they do charades of movie titles.
- And they did.
- Oh my. The hamsters can be herded.
- Most of the Bieber Fever bunch think Elissa was brought aboard just to screw up the house.
- The MC seems to still be sticking together. But it's getting confusing who might be going home. First, it was clear cut it would be Elissa. Then it was clear-cut it would be David. Now it's getting muddled a bit.
- It should still be David walking out that door Wednesday, though.
|Howard, muscles covered|