Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Monday Night Into Tuesday - July 29-30

Just wad that hair up in a ball

They'll spend forever doing their make-up, yet these girls have black roots in their blond hair or just gob all that hair into a ball atop their heads with pieces sticking out all over. Yeah, that was one sentence. But I had to say it.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Recruited Rodents:
  • Helen is just now realizing that practically anything said to Jessie makes the rounds?
  • Sheesh. Candice just stumbled on that fact, as well.
  • Now, instead of thinking that Howard is MVP, most think Judd is.
  • He denies it.
  • Aaryn, Helen and Amanda decide that they're a "circle of trust." @@
  • Yeah, that trust will last until they turn on each other and cast each other aside.
  • They're suspicious of Judd because, for one thing, he stays up late every night with Spencer.
  • Aaryn thinks, for her own game, she'd rather have Spencer in the jury than Elissa or Candice.
  • That, of course, is due to that mutual hate thing those three have going on.
  • Helen commented on the fact that Judd is not only up late, he's usually up early as she's up and exercising. He doesn't sleep a lot, but lies a lot she thinks.
  • Helen thinks Judd needs to go before Jessie. Amanda claims he "snaps" a lot.
  • Judd can have his moods.
  • But, coming from the women in this game, I'd say "Grab a mirror!"
  • Helen compared Judd's game to that of Dan Gheesling.
  • Um, no. Not alike at all.
  • Amanda is not only stressed about being on the block, but now her tummy hurts, too.
  • Poor baby.
  • Poor McCrae, who fairly silently puts up with it all.
  • Aaryn and GinaMarie talked.
  • Aaryn went out of that Circle of Trust, please take note.
  • She told GinaMarie that whenever she's talking with Amanda and others, it seems like they have to all cater to Amanda.
  • Yep.
  • (As a sidenote: The girls have all complained about Candice's voice. But what the heck is going on with that gurgly underwater voice Aaryn has half the time?)
  • Helen told Andy she actually really likes Aaryn now.
  • How quickly they forget.
  • Spencer dissed both Amanda and Helen to GinaMarie.
  • He told GinaMarie that he caught Helen lying to him.
  • While talking to Spencer, Howard compared GinaMarie to a guy.
  • She'd probably be thrilled. That's the "tough boy" persona she seems to go for.
  • Amanda told Jessie that she needs to listen to Andy, herself and McCrae and do what they tell her.
  • Hmm.
  • Jessie told Amanda that Candice "threatened her" in their talk in the bathroom.
  • My gosh, if she thinks that's a threat ...! How is this girl going to make it through life?
  • Amanda agreed with Jessie that Candice is a bully.
  • I say, "Pot, kettle, black." Amanda is so much more of a bully! Sheesh!
  • Amanda's new final four scenario is: Herself, McCrae, Andy and Aaryn.
  • Aaryn: "Don't get me in any fake alliances!"
  • Oh, no, my little sweetie ... this is REAL!
  • @@
  • Amanda said Spencer is a misogynistic bully.
  • Well, yeah.
  • Aaryn lied to Judd, telling him Amanda and Crew trusts him.
  • Aaryn told Elissa that she'd never say any racist slurs because it would hurt her outside the house when she left.
  • Well, yeah. A bit too late now.
  • Elissa and Aaryn have made up now.
  • We'll see how long this all lasts.
  • It still looks like Howard will be voted out. I'm actually wondering if Candice might be able to take the stress of being there a bit better without him.
  • But I don't know if the others will allow her to even try.
  • Sigh.

Howard-a-Day

Yet another hairball

The ultimate athlete

McCrea silently suffering

He's everywhere! He's everywhere!

Heat's off her for the week

28 comments:

Petals said...

Re Aryan: One of my cheer girlfriends had a similar problem with her voice going in & out; it was damage from yelling (without) properly stretching her vocal cords. It happens a lot, especially to HS- or college- (but not pro-) level cheer. (competition & pro cheer have voice trainers, at least they did back in my day)

RBennie said...

I just almost spit out my coffee when I read the line that Aryan told Elissa she would never use any racial slurs in the house! Is it even possible to be that clueless? I almost wish the vote would change to sending Candice home. She needs to get out of that toxic environment.

Anonymous said...

I hope Judd gets a clue on what is going on. Nobody is really talking to him now. All I know if he goes I go. I'll still come here but no more feeds or jokers. I have nobody else I can root for.

When Helen and Andy are talking with each other they give me a headache.

Unknown said...

These people need to get a grip! Send amanda and helen home they are running the show..REALLY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

As much as the viewers want Amanda out, the hamsters dislike Spencer and Howard more. I mean, who can blame them, both have been super shady and simply awful at social game. There's no flipping the house unless either of them win HOH.

Sharon N said...

As much as I dislike Spencer (not much to like), at least he called out Amanda today... for the kind of player she is (bully, etc.). So far, he's been the only one to really do that. Guess I gotta give him props for that... nobody else has had the guts!

Petals said...

Sharon - I just saw that LOL! Unfortunately, now she will get pitied for being picked-on :(

It was a fun kerfuffle (heehee, thanks J), though, wasn't it?

Sharon N said...

Petals - they pretty much got into a screaming match for a while! lol
It was great to see someone, even Spencer, call Amanda on her BS.

Spence even called her out on blaming him for the MC stuff... when she doesn't blame McC. She tried to twist things back around a couple of times, but he wasn't playing into her crappola and called her out in front of McC, Helen, and Elissa. At one point, McC was even forced to agree with Spence!

I like it. LMAO

Sharon N said...

With all the quibbling going on, I think it would be funny if the votes were split between Howard, Candice and Amanda .... with Amanda having 1 more. LOL

Won't happen, but I can dream...

Petals said...

Man, I wish I'd seen that!! Too bad Aryan, GM & Jess didn't see it, b/c they were discussing DEMANDA last night, why everyone must always dance to her (Demanda) tune.

Petals said...

I agree, Sharon - it would be great to see just 1 vote.

Petals said...

Effing hilarious! Damanda is really shocked & upset that Spencer hoped she "choked on her own spit & dies". She says, "I would NEVER EVER wish that upon anyone"
Really, you nasty rag? What about sharpening a butter knife & sliting someone's throat?
I am OVER Damanda.
I feel so bad for Candice. (I've been bullied, so I have a soft spot). And I am going on record to say that, IMO, Candice is NOT FAT!!
Not at all. She is a well-proportioned adult woman with curves in the right places.

Petals said...

PS - I saw Aryan combing her hair after shampooing, and she has extensions. They are good ones, sewn in.

Anonymous said...

PLEASE..Amanda Amanda Amanda.....How about the VILE ULTRA VILE things Spencer says constantly.....and sits in the bathroom watching when its all girls showering...sitting there with his sunglasses on......AND NEVER TAKING HIS HANDS OUT OF HIS PANTS OR CROTCH. I am so sick of watching him. Everyone else is playing the GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon N said...

According to Amanda, Spencer said he wants to have sex with Jessie in the Jury house. Like she would even think about giving him a second glance. The way they lie in there, who knows... but with Spence, I wouldn't put it past him to say that. gag

Sharon N said...

If Spence and Jessie both go to Jury, I hope BB has physical protection for Jessie... or any of the women in there. He's disgusting!

Petals said...

You guys - this is bad. Amanda has made a serious allegation against Howard. She claims he whipered that he physically threatned her her sexual vioence. she is in DR right now.
IT NEVRR HPPENEDD

Sharon N said...

I don't believe it for one minute. I am curious what he whispered to her, but I'd place bets it came nowhere close to what she says... he's too "aware" of what can happen with a black man.

Is there is no limit to what she will do to getting him out of there? Whether she means to or not, she's turning this "game" into something that could turn into legal problems for him.

Sharon N said...

Wonder what happened. Amanda went to DR, came out and sat at the hottub all by herself... nobody talking to her at the moment. hmmm

Haven't seen that Howard has been called to DR.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh its times like this I wish I had the feeds! You guys have been entertaining me for years with your comments :-)

-Lucky

monty924 said...

I have no idea what Howard said/whispered to her and I've watched it about four times. He just leaned in and whispered something and she came back with "thank you" in a flippant sarcastic tone. We won't know unless CBS addresses this. I can believe he said something vulgar, only because I'm a woman and had a sketchy feeling about him before the show started (go back and see my prediction, lol), but at this point he's in the house. He hasn't been thrown out of there and it could very well be Amanda stirring things up.

We KNOW these houseguests do it. Every year and it keeps us glued to BB. :)))

Sharon N said...

Monty - Somehow, I don't think he said anything like that. Amanda came out of DR, then went out and sat all by herself at the hottub. Apparently not looking very happy. I'll place bets on why! And I find it interesting that everyone talking about what she claimed stopped within a very short period of time.

monty924 said...

Well, to be fair to Evel Dick... he said some disgusting things to Dustin and in the end, BB let him do it. They didn't kick him out either. I'll wait to see what comes of this big blow-up today if they address it on Thursday. I doubt they will, but we've all been wrong this season under estimating what CBS will or will not air. ;-)

Sharon N said...

Monty - true that! :)
Funny that everyone, including Amanda, seem to be concentrating on getting Candice out now.

Who knows... with the whole new level of hatred for Candice brewing, it just might end up she goes out on Thursday... instead of Howard. As the worm turns.

monty924 said...

What worm, Sharon?

Sharon N said...

Monty - that was just my silly take-off on the daytime soap, "As the World Turns." But there are plenty of 'worms' turning in that house! LMAO

monty924 said...

Okay

Petals said...

GRRRR! That little nasty rags, Aryan & GM, said that Candice "wasn't raised, she was adopted! She didn't have a normal family"

Really? Okay, now I completely hate you all over again, AryanNation and GutterMouth