|Just wad that hair up in a ball|
They'll spend forever doing their make-up, yet these girls have black roots in their blond hair or just gob all that hair into a ball atop their heads with pieces sticking out all over. Yeah, that was one sentence. But I had to say it.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Recruited Rodents:
- Helen is just now realizing that practically anything said to Jessie makes the rounds?
- Sheesh. Candice just stumbled on that fact, as well.
- Now, instead of thinking that Howard is MVP, most think Judd is.
- He denies it.
- Aaryn, Helen and Amanda decide that they're a "circle of trust." @@
- Yeah, that trust will last until they turn on each other and cast each other aside.
- They're suspicious of Judd because, for one thing, he stays up late every night with Spencer.
- Aaryn thinks, for her own game, she'd rather have Spencer in the jury than Elissa or Candice.
- That, of course, is due to that mutual hate thing those three have going on.
- Helen commented on the fact that Judd is not only up late, he's usually up early as she's up and exercising. He doesn't sleep a lot, but lies a lot she thinks.
- Helen thinks Judd needs to go before Jessie. Amanda claims he "snaps" a lot.
- Judd can have his moods.
- But, coming from the women in this game, I'd say "Grab a mirror!"
- Helen compared Judd's game to that of Dan Gheesling.
- Um, no. Not alike at all.
- Amanda is not only stressed about being on the block, but now her tummy hurts, too.
- Poor baby.
- Poor McCrae, who fairly silently puts up with it all.
- Aaryn and GinaMarie talked.
- Aaryn went out of that Circle of Trust, please take note.
- She told GinaMarie that whenever she's talking with Amanda and others, it seems like they have to all cater to Amanda.
- (As a sidenote: The girls have all complained about Candice's voice. But what the heck is going on with that gurgly underwater voice Aaryn has half the time?)
- Helen told Andy she actually really likes Aaryn now.
- How quickly they forget.
- Spencer dissed both Amanda and Helen to GinaMarie.
- He told GinaMarie that he caught Helen lying to him.
- While talking to Spencer, Howard compared GinaMarie to a guy.
- She'd probably be thrilled. That's the "tough boy" persona she seems to go for.
- Amanda told Jessie that she needs to listen to Andy, herself and McCrae and do what they tell her.
- Jessie told Amanda that Candice "threatened her" in their talk in the bathroom.
- My gosh, if she thinks that's a threat ...! How is this girl going to make it through life?
- Amanda agreed with Jessie that Candice is a bully.
- I say, "Pot, kettle, black." Amanda is so much more of a bully! Sheesh!
- Amanda's new final four scenario is: Herself, McCrae, Andy and Aaryn.
- Aaryn: "Don't get me in any fake alliances!"
- Oh, no, my little sweetie ... this is REAL!
- Amanda said Spencer is a misogynistic bully.
- Well, yeah.
- Aaryn lied to Judd, telling him Amanda and Crew trusts him.
- Aaryn told Elissa that she'd never say any racist slurs because it would hurt her outside the house when she left.
- Well, yeah. A bit too late now.
- Elissa and Aaryn have made up now.
- We'll see how long this all lasts.
- It still looks like Howard will be voted out. I'm actually wondering if Candice might be able to take the stress of being there a bit better without him.
- But I don't know if the others will allow her to even try.
|Yet another hairball|
|The ultimate athlete|
|McCrea silently suffering|
|He's everywhere! He's everywhere!|
|Heat's off her for the week|