|Andy and Spencer, not a showmance|
After last night's big brouhahas over really nothing (whether McCrae put a pizza tray in the oven, Jeremy taking extra wine, a squashed cowboy hat), today's been rather quiet. Here's what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Misfit Toys:
- Spencer admitted to McCrae he just said "Candice sat on it" on the spot when Aaryn went off about her hat being bent. He has no clue how the hat got bent.
- Jessie is about the only early riser in the house, but most nights the majority of the house is up until almost dawn.
- Jessie doesn't talk to us while she's up alone.
- You'd think McCrae, a superfan, would know we like being talked to. That's one fantastic thing about Evel Dick -- he'd get up early almost every morning and talk to the live feeders.
- The MC bunch think that David is a nice guy, but a very weak player.
- Well. Duh. He came to be on TV with a showmance. That's not a good strategy!
- Half the day was spent talking trash about other players.
- Howard seems to still be getting by without ruffling anyone's feathers.
- He used the gym equipment today. My gosh, you talk about MUSCLES!
- GinaMarie cried and had a huge hissy fit because BB took a lot of the clothes she brought.
- Well, she probably should have taken their rules seriously. They're very strict about clothes with logos. Colleges and states for t-shirts are about the only ones they regularly allow. I recall someone complaining a few seasons back they were told not to bring white.
- The HoH camera came into play today.
- Elissa did her yoga.
- Howard and Jessie had a big bible study session.
- All in all, whole lotta nuthin' goin' on today.
|HoH Camera time|