|Howard-a-Day, bonus (?) McCrae|
Yesterday, these hamsters bored me. That's not a good thing. It's the same repeated scheming over and over again. But, loyal feeds reporter I am, here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Goofus and Gallant:
- Judd told Andy and Spencer that he likes Nick better than he likes Elissa. But he thinks Nick is too shady to keep around when they have a chance to get him out.
- Actually, from what I've seen of Judd and Elissa together, he honestly seems to like her.
- Not in a lecherous sort of way, mind you.
- I just wish he'd move his lips when he talks. It would make the "mumble, mumble" better if I could add in lip-reading.
- Andy said that they'd be dumb not to keep Elissa.
- Of course, neither Andy nor Judd are a part of the Moving Company, nor do they have suspicions about it.
- It's Candice who's pretty much figured that out.
- Jeremy wondered if Helen would be upset if they called her H-bomb, thinking of Hiroshima.
- Um. Um. Wrong national origin in the first place, dude! I'm sure some exist by immigration, but I've never met a Japanese Korean.
- But, even more ... Helen is American. To me, one of the great things about America is that our ancestries span the globe.
- Howard told Andy that Amanda's a nutcase and he doesn't trust her.
- That's part of the Spencer/Howard campaign against Amanda.
- I do think McCrae is letting Amanda bring whatever personal game he has down. That's basically Howard and Spencer's problem with Amanda.
- That said, as I mentioned before, Amanda has highs and lows for me in the game.
- Yesterday Amanda actually approached Aaryn warning her to cool it with the racist talk. While she fluffed it off a bit saying she knows Aaryn is just joking, she made her point.
- Naturally, Aaryn thinks it's all much ado about nothing. She ended up thinking that Amanda told her that there is a minorities alliance in the house.
- Kaitlin is now (too late!) worrying about her mother watching BB. "I'm with Jeremy and he has tattoos. She hates tattoos."
- I don't know. I think my own mother would have been more upset that I was jumping into bed with ANYONE on national television and the Internet after knowing the man two weeks.
- I'd be upset with myself.
- Wait. I wouldn't do it. Problem solved!
- The HoH camera came out. Aaryn posed a lot.
- Andy said that the MTV reality shows just pick people who do drugs and screw each other.
- Well, look at this BB cast, Andy!
- A good long discussion with Jeremy, Spencer and Nick went on and on about smoking pot and drinking with a bit of coke thrown in!
- Although I had my own personal wild days in my yute (ala Joe Pesci) and now, decades later, I feel okay mentioning them a bit, when I was young and doing stupid stuff ... I never broadcasted it! Sheesh! This declaration here is about as much broadcasting as you'll ever see me doing.
- It's called common sense.
- The statute of limitations is well over for me! :-)
- As for Andy's other part: BB is famous for folks hopping into bed with each other. Not my favorite part of the action, but it's there every season.
- Interesting -- When Amanda told Nick he gets called into the Diary Room more than anyone else, he told her he gets called because he's the "narrator" for the season. The BB voice told him to stop talking about DR sessions.
- I think he's right. Let's watch the show tonight and see how much Nick narrates.
- McCrae told his MC boys he has no problem with Amanda going.
- The MC think their votes are solid to keep Nick.
- Amanda, Andy and even Aaryn think there's something going on between Spencer and Jeremy.
- No, not a bromance.
- Aaryn went to Howard complaining about Candice being the root of Amanda's racist discussion with her.
- "I'm not a racist."
- If the shoe fits, wear it, girl.
- I said that, not Howard.
- Howard, more diplomatic than I am, told her they were good and he knows she's not a racist.
- We all do know that Howard isn't against lying in the house.
- Helen thinks that Spencer needs to be backdoored.
- McCrae lied to Amanda when she questioned him about there being a boys alliance in the house.
- Somehow, the Have Nots are being allowed to sleep in beds.
- They just have to decide which beds.
- Candice went to bed early and went to the Have Not room.
- Elissa worked on Jessie for the vote. Jessie told her that she's scared.
- As it stands, Elissa does have a solid group wanting her to stay, but then comes in the Moving Company. While, technically they're only four votes (Nick can't vote as he's nominated), Jeremy has been going around intimidating people.
- Unfortunately, though I'd rather she stay and I actually have very little against Nick other than the company he keeps ... I think it will probably be Elissa going.
- I'd rather it be Jeremy, Kaitlin, Aaryn or Jessie on the block.
|May the good times roll|
|Boy in Blue|
|They think I'm bigoted because I'm blonde|
|I'm the Queen of BB!|