|What? Me worry?|
Now, today was a day I could have been away and not missed a heck of a lot. Here's what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers ... er ... Hamsters:
- Helen is almost scary with her daily exercise routine. I would definitely be dead if I were to do that.
- Jessie said her shoulders are both hurting a lot; she has trouble rotating her arms.
- "It hurts when I do that."
- "Don't do that!"
- Okay, you can tell I bored with these hamsters today!
- Judd is working on Aaryn. He told her he doesn't think she'll go this week and that he'll tell people that he doesn't think she's a big threat for a while.
- I don't think she's a big threat now, either.
- Once her little group is broken up, she actually stands a chance to get towards the end of the game as she's one you know won't win the popularity contest at the end.
- She's not great at comps unless she's with Jeremy for the win.
- Judd and Jessie decided that Kaitlin is a much bigger threat in comps.
- Jessie and Judd made a final two pact. They think they'll call themselves 2013 Bonnie and Clyde.
- To win, they really need a better name!
- Howard will the minister for Nick's "funeral." It won't be held until Friday as GinaMarie is still so upset about his exit.
- Did you know GinaMarie really liked that kid? A shame he died, isn't it?
- Jeremy is very full of himself and how great he's playing the game.
- But you knew that anyway.
- Elissa plans on trying to say her goodbye message to Jeremy in German.
- The Andy, Judd, Elissa, McCrae, Amanda and Helen alliance now has a name -- The Knockouts.
- Jessie is not a part of the alliance, but Amanda mentioned that they would protect her until jury.
- Well, she didn't mention that to Jessie, but ...!
- GinaMarie, Aaryn and Kaitlin think they have a chance if they stick together.
- Aaryn tried to plea with McCrae to keep both her and Jeremy.
- Bwahahahaha! Like that's gonna happen!
- That's about it.
|Her shoulder needs kneading|
|I vote Judd for best player!|