|My, Amanda has large feet!|
Of course, that's in relation to McCrae's feet. My own feet are probably the same size as hers. Sigh. Here are the happenings from today inside that Big Brother House of _______ ________ (fill in the blanks; I'm pulling a blank):
- Argh! I can't really get a handle on this group. Usually it's clear-cut who will be evicted. This time not so much.
- I'm thinking it will indeed be Elissa.
- One moment people are saying they're going to vote for Nick, the next they're saying they will vote for Elissa.
- The real key is, for example, with Howard. He's been having all these really sweet heart-to-heart talks with Helen, Elissa, Candice ... they're lies!
- He goes right back and reports to Spencer!
- He certainly doesn't tell the girls of his talks with Spencer.
- So, that's the key right there.
- Jessie is wishy-washy and could go either way.
- I think Judd does have a soft spot for Elissa and just might vote to keep her.
- McCrae will probably vote with the MC, Amanda (not privy to the MC) might not. At one point, Amanda told McCrae he needs to vote Helen!
- Amanda tried to talk Jeremy into a Helen vote, as well.
- But then she tried to talk Howard into voting out Nick.
- Of course, Spencer and Howard have been on a Get Rid of Amanda kick the last few days. Her days in the house may be numbered right along with all the other women in the house.
- Hey, at least we don't have that pesky problem of unanimous votes so far this season!
- McCrae told Spencer that Andy and Judd are onto the MC.
- Not IN it, mind you. Onto it.
- Amanda told Nick she's voting for him to stay.
- He played her like a fiddle.
- Gah. There's so much possible waffling and lying going on that it's making my head hurt.
- MAKE THEM STOP!
- Right now.
- I want them to each take a turn privately talking to the live feeds so my head can stop hurting.
- Snap to it, hamsters!
|Pizza Boy Toy|
|Dig them shades!|
|Bandana covers the dark roots?|