|Inconsolable. Too bad.|
After the rush of excitement, the waters calmed ... a bit. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Tearful Tizzies:
- As I posted in the bulletin, GinaMarie kept true to her plan, putting McCrae and Amanda on the block.
- During her nominations speech (blocked to the live feeds) she said they were a power duo while everyone else was alone in the game. She also said that Amanda took the fire out of McCrae's eyes once he settled in with her.
- I hate to say it because I'm not a GinaMarie fan, but the girl is on a roll with competitions and she's spot on with her nominations and the reasons behind them. Good for her.
- Amanda cried and headed to bed with McCrae ... naturally.
- McCrae actually said hardly anything.
- Perhaps he's thinking about how he might have done as a lone wolf in the game. I don't know.
- It wasn't long before Amanda went wild -- screaming that Judd and Spencer are working with Elissa, it's not FAIR, GinaMarie is DUMB for nominating her, everybody is gonna hate GM ... rant, rant, cry, scream.
- When she confronted GinaMarie in the HoH room, it was kind of funny with two grown chicken men roaming back and forth like winged security guards.
- No one spoke up for Amanda in that brouhaha and GinaMarie held her own on her own just fine.
- As Amanda screamed about how not right the noms were -- when one of them came off the block with the veto, her re-nom will go home, Judd quietly mumbled, "So we all should just pack our bags, right?"
- Like the old song went, she got no satisfaction and went back to crying all over McCrae, first in the Have Not room, then in their bed.
- Now that I've mentioned their bed, I must get this off my chest: No one has ever lived in their bed like McCranda! It's ridiculous. They canoodle constantly, eat, sleep, lounge about in the bed. Heck, I'm surprised they haven't asked for diapers so they can truly live in that poor abused bed!
- Phew. I feel better now.
- I hope BB burns that bed after this season. It's way tainted!
- Amanda is sure she's the target.
- She's not.
- McCrae is GinaMarie's target as she thinks he's more dangerous.
- She's right. It would be better for McCrae to go as, if he were alone, he'd probably team up with Spencer, Judd and Andy or a combination thereof.
- Also, without Amanda dictating the moves of puppet HoH winners, McCrae just might scramble back to his ways at the start of the season when he was honestly in fear he would be voted out.
- With all the Amanda outbursts, I think McCrae thinks if the noms remain the same, it's Amanda out the door, not him. So, in a way, he still feels personally safe this week. In the past he has talked with Spencer about Amanda having to go before him.
- Now, GM's not telling her boys that she fears a hook-up with a boys crew and McCrae.
- Although Elissa isn't a part of the Exterminators, there are mini-deals being made. Spencer told Elissa he'd keep her safe if she did the same for him.
- It's weird to once again see Elissa mingling about the house, probably with more hamsters than she has all season. In the past, she was pretty confined to hanging out with Candice and Helen.
- Amanda went into a fit of feeling sorry for herself and giving up, wanting to go home.
- Oh, save the drama for your mama, Amanda. It's the premise of the game. You played so many others, it's time for you to get played for a change!
- On a side note, after the "love" is gone, I wonder if McCrae will be singing this tune from his heart over Amanda.
- Throughout all of this, GinaMarie's foot continued to swell from her fall on the stairs Friday morning. Like an idiot, she forced her sore foot into heels for the nominations ceremony.
- Now you have two guys in chicken suits, McCrae in his stupid filthy pajama pants and you need to wear a cute black dress and heels when your toe might be broken?
- Amanda did go around apologizing to people for her outburst, but she still thinks that GM is being stupid not getting Elissa out.
- McCrae and Amanda then became unwatchable for most of the rest of the night, just hanging out in bed cuddling and crying.
- GinaMarie made up Chicken Parmesan for all.
- I cry CANNIBALISM!
- Amanda had the cojones to ask GM if she and McCrae could have a night in the HoH room. GM said okay.
- Spencer and Andy will tell Amanda what she wants to hear all week, then vote as planned.
- Andy and Spencer talked about how they feel Elissa shouldn't win because she doesn't need the money.
- However, Elissa not winning will be part of the Exterminators plan anyway.
- They do want the final four to be their newly minted just in time for the numbers alliance -- GM, Andy, Spencer and Judd.
- There's no Elissa in there, nor an Amanda (or McCrae, but he will go this week unless he wins PoV).
- Amanda gave both McCrae and Andy all kinds of advice for "after she's gone." Don't trust Spencer. Elissa and Judd are the biggest targets.
- Oh, silly girl. You'll be stuck staying! :-)
- I really hate to say this, but if this all goes down as planned this week and the Exterminators stick together, GinaMarie (of all people) just might be deserving of the win.
- Well, if anyone from this season's cast of losers is "deserving" of the win, that is.
- PoV comp will be later today. We'll see what happens. Whatever happens, either McCrae or Amanda is out the door this week.
|All we need is Chicken George to join in|
|A chicken studies the Memory Wall at night|
|She's filling her face, he's picking at his nails|
|It's not FAIR!|
|BB needs to make a rule about NOT living in beds|