|Who woulda thunk she'd still be here?|
While it's been a day of activity in the house, not so much here on this end as the feeds get blocked for both the Have Not comp and nominations. Here's the day's happenings inside that Big Brother House of Misanthropic Misfits:
- As I previously mentioned, the 3am Alliance has decided that Helen and Elissa will go on the block. Helen will be told that Elissa is the target and she's only on the block as she would be a vote to keep Elissa.
- What? The HoH? Silly you ... it's the alliances who make the decisions these days, not the HoH! Where have you been? Under a rock?
- That said, Aaryn does personally want Elissa out. But, since Elissa isn't really the target -- said target is Helen -- this is not her decision at all.
- As good as Helen is at playing people, shame on her that she seems to be falling for the lies everyone is telling her. Shame on her.
- Before the nominations went down, Elissa apologized for her comment about not wanting to sit next to GinaMarie and Aaryn during the live show.
- So ... Aaryn tells her that she (Elissa) isn't the target. The target is Spencer.
- (Personally, I'd rather Spencer or Elissa leaving rather than Helen. I think those two, particularly Elissa, have a lot less game in them than Helen.)
- Amanda told Aaryn that she (Aaryn) needs a vocal coach to strengthen her vocal chords. She needs something. That gurgling almost like it's underwater voice drives me bonkers!
- Amanda told Helen that Aaryn was going to put her (Helen) on the block with Elissa so that Elissa won't be saved with the veto. Amanda said she wasn't sure if the plan was to backdoor Spencer or what.
- Now, Helen is buying all these lies.
- Shame on her. She should know better.
- Helen is leery enough that she went to Aaryn and promised if she won the veto, she wouldn't use it to save Elissa.
- Nope, that ain't gonna work because YOU are the target, Helen!
- All the ongoing lies were put on hold for the Have Not Comp. Woohoo.
- GinaMarie, Elissa, Helen and Amanda are the new Have Nots.
- I'd love to see Spencer and McCrae given a stint with this. Wouldn't you?
- America chose head cheese and habaneros for them. Oh my. If it were me, all I would eat would be the slop!
- They think head cheese is gross.
- So do I.
- Apparently Spencer was the shining star of the comp. Um. Okay.
- Aaryn told Amanda she really wants Spencer out.
- So, nominations time came.
- She nominated Elissa and Helen as per plan.
- Helen's only chance to save her game would be to win the veto.
- We'll see.
|Hiding behind the pillow again|
|Nick came! She kissed him and ...|