|There's a new HoH in town. Oh my.|
When we last left the show, we had no new HoH. Welp, we do now. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dwindling Days:
- The live feeds returned not long after the live show ended. But, the HoH comp was not underway.
- Instead, the remaining five were trash-talking Elissa as they mocked her belongings.
- Finally BB called GinaMarie into the Diary Room and told her to pack Elissa's stuff, not the guys.
- Mind you, while she made an effort to get everything, she does not (or did not) fold. All of it is wadded and crammed.
- But part of that is Elissa's fault -- she had things all over the place and a ton o' stuff! Spencer said she told him she had to pay $200 in overweight luggage fees traveling there. I believe it!
- McCrae isn't sitting about lovelorn and pining for his love Amanda.
- Instead, he's happy he doesn't have to share cigarettes with her anymore.
- McCrae even admitted that GM got the two worst "B's" out of the house -- Elissa and Amanda.
- The Exterminators did their pest control pump and spray dance at one point when McCrae was in the Diary Room.
- So, what do we have? A boys final four or an Exterminators final four?
- Then we had over an hour of trivia as the HoH comp went down.
- When they came back on, it seemed like something had gone wrong.
- I'm SO confused!
- Wait ... wait ... it sounds like it was the morph comp!
- And, SPENCER is the new HoH!
- Oh my.
- There were punishments along with the win.
- GinaMarie and McCrae must be tied together for 24 hours.
- For 24 hours, whenever a drill sergeant barks out orders to Judd, he must do calisthenics as ordered.
- Andy has a "chance to win $5,000" but that hasn't gone down yet as of the time I'm writing this.
- They rejoiced more about Elissa being gone.
- McCrae got his HoH basket. He started crying as he read his letter from his sister.
- It's kind of refreshing, crying aside, that McCrae is actually a part of the house instead of being an appendage of Amanda. It's too bad he spent just about the entire season as Amanda's attached boy toy.
- Spencer told Judd that he'll put McCrae and GinaMarie on the block to "keep up the boys alliance."
- Hmm. I'm still a bit confused whether they're faking it with McCrae about the boys alliance or if it's real over the Exterminators.
- I guess we'll know before long.
- BB gave them all of four beers for the five hamsters.
- How generous!
- As I get this posted, Spencer hasn't gotten into his room yet.
- But he sure does have that key!
|McCrae got a new shirt in his HoH basket|
|Judd has to do calisthenics on command|
|The final five|
|The bear shirt should have won HoH|
|GM and McCrae are tied together for 24 hours|