Sunday, November 03, 2013

The Amazing Race: November 3, 2013 Blog Party!


Once again, tonight's show isn't even scheduled until 8:30pm ET here in the NYC viewing area. That's due to football, of course. Now, I'm not really optimistic that it will even start at that time. Nonetheless, I'm posting this entry at 8pm ET. I'll take off the word verification for comments at 8:30pm-ish and joining in at that time.

Here are the latest blog pool results from Super Margo:

Ally And Ashley - LafayetteLisanne, Jackie,Tammy
Jason And Amy - Nicklepeed, PDXGranny, Brian, DLA
Leo And Jamal - MEB, Margo, Brenda, Caela
Nicky And Kim - Nana in NW, Jennasmom, David
Tim And Danny - JOKATS, Dusty, Zoetawny
Tim And Marie - SueGee, DKNYNC, Rbennie
Travis And Nicole - Delee, Laurie, Lynn1, Merrilee

Sorry you have been PHILIMINATED

Hoskote And Naina
Rowan And Shane - ML, Becky, Cheryl in NC, KayBeeRN
Chester And Ephraim - Buzzmaam, Donna in AL, Sharon S
Brandon And Adam - Donna in FL, Monty924, Sharon

Once the show (finally) starts in this area, I'll update this entry with the major happenings. As always, the real party is in the comments area. Come join us!

Okay, the show will be starting at 9PM ET here. Grr. I'll be here then.

Finally, it's starting. Seven teams remain. Who will be eliminated NEXT?

My least favorite team, Tim and Marie, are leaving first. They're heading to Austria by train. At least their Express Pass is now gone. My blog pool team is the last to depart. All the teams meet up at a layover in Poland. So, all are once again starting out even. Jason and Amy were there first, but can't jump due to the wind.

They're at the Vienna Opera House -Detour -- Light Brigade has them making a chandelier or Masquerade has them attending a Vienna Waltz in costume while matching their masks to a dancing couple. There is a Fast Forward. All that clue says is that it's weather-dependent. The FF is a 500-foot bungee jump. Child's play! Uh-oh. It's too windy. Jason and Amy decide to head back to the Detour.

Heh. Tim and Marie can't get a cab!

Roadblock - Teams must join the choir at the Vienna Boys Choir and sing a song to the satisfaction of the choir director.

Travis was the first to make it through the singing.

Nicky and Kim almost took Jason and Amy's waiting cab once the taxi driver himself took their bags out. He was tired of waiting. Then Tim and Marie took someone else's. They plan on blaming Leo and Jamal.

Next, they're searching for a clue in a maze. Then it's off to the Pit Stop!

Pit Stop order:
1. Nicole and Travis - win a trip to Anguilla. Travis is hoarse from singing.
2. Nicky and Kim
3. Leo and Jamal
4. Tim and Marie
5. Jason and Amy

Cool. Almost fisticuffs at the Pit Stop due to the cab theft.

6. Ally and Ashley
7. Tim and Danny ... Philiminated.

Aw. Sigh.

50 comments:

Joe in NY said...

Have fun. I'll be Walking Dead!

Nickelpeed said...

Just waiting patiently drooling over the Lamborghini. Drooooool.

Wish I were rich. LOL

Jackie S. said...

The Lamborghinis were cool.

David said...

Ooooo, just about to start here, get to watch it with you east coasters for once.

Got a big bag of leftover Reese's mini's here, dig in

And hi all ;-)

Nickelpeed said...

It's not going to be the same without the Grizzlies. :-(

Becky said...

Hey, Jackie and group! I agree with you, Penny. Won't be as much fun.

Jackie S. said...

Oh noes! David is watching it live with us this week! We can't spoil it for him.
;-)

David said...

Opera house, OO Noes, I forsee singing going on, lol

Becky said...

The boys from OK are cute young men. I do NOT care for the cousins. They U-Turned the Grizzlies.

David said...

Whew, saved from having to hear them singing, those masks look hard.

Becky said...

I would have to push my hubby off the platform.

Becky said...

And he would have to yank me down with him!

Jackie S. said...

My orthopedic surgeon would kill me if I bungee jumped now. I did it once many many years ago.

David said...

The doctors have the pass they can use when they get to the fast forward. Those other 2 are going to be way behind with the wind.

David said...

Oooo, I missed the doc's changing their minds about going for the fast forward

Nickelpeed said...

I wouldn't bungee jump with my knee either. LOL

Nickelpeed said...

My team is in trouble. They need to go do the other task.

Nickelpeed said...

I love this mask task. How cool.

David said...

LOL, and they are going to have to sing after all.

Becky said...

David, afraid the singing will be done.

Nickelpeed said...

Wow, the doctor is good!

David said...

Well if nothing else this singing if funny, lol

David said...

*is*

Becky said...

They would give me the clue just to make me stop singing!

David said...

Yeah, mu lick made it out of the dinging in second place. ;-)

David said...

*pick

Becky said...

She is NOT a nice person!

David said...

They should make a rule about the cab stealing. That is just evil.

Jackie S. said...

No way could I have done the singing. I give them all credit for trying!

Nickelpeed said...

No, she isn't nice.

I would love this maze.

Nickelpeed said...

I can't believe they threw everything out of the cab and took it. WOW.

Nickelpeed said...

Man, I would NEVER get through the song. However, it would be just an honor to try to sing with the Vienna Boys Choir. Vienna is gorgeous. Has some of the best tea I ever tasted!!!

David said...

At least they got busted for taking the cab.

Nickelpeed said...

I wonder if they can get in to trouble for doing that? I hope they say something. That was just mean.

Hi Becky, how's Bridget??

Becky said...

Wonder if this will be a non-elim round?

Becky said...

Penny, Gidget is settling into life here. I think she was so excited about having so much freedom that she was into everything. She follows me every where.

David said...

My puppy followed me everywhere when I first got him. Even tried to get in the shower with me. Had to have his nose inside shower curtain to keep an eye on me.

Nickelpeed said...

These poor people. How horrible.

Nickelpeed said...

Aww, that is so sweet, Becky. She's probably never gotten so much good attention.

Trey still follows me everywhere, even in to the bathroom. He's funny.

David said...

Awwwww, the singing did them in.

Nickelpeed said...

That's sad. Sorry to see them go. :-(

Becky said...

Too bad. Another good team gone.

Nickelpeed said...

Well, Jackie, thank you SO much for hosting us. Will "see" everyone on Wednesday night. Looks like a good episode!

BTW, David, I'm liking Dish TV so far!

David said...

Thanks Jackie. See you all Wendsday for Survivor. ;-)

Jackie S. said...

My cat still follows me everywhere! That is, unless he cons me into carrying him.

I hate to see Tum and Danny go. They were likable. I want the other Tim and Marie to go!

Becky said...

Thanks for hosting, Jackie. You are a keeper. And congratulations on the prizes you won with your photos.

Jackie S. said...

Thank you and thanks for coming by!

Sharon N said...

Poor guy... extra hard since he couldn't carry a tune in a bucket!
Cab stealing... hope Karma eventually comes back to haunt them!
Always sad to see the nice people go.

Margo said...

**Pool Update**

Ally And Ashley - LafayetteLisanne, Jackie,Tammy
Jason And Amy - Nicklepeed, PDXGranny, Brian, DLA
Leo And Jamal - MEB, Margo, Brenda, Caela
Nicky And Kim - Nana in NW, Jennasmom, David
Tim And Marie - SueGee, DKNYNC, Rbennie
Travis And Nicole - Delee, Laurie, Lynn1, Merrilee

Sorry you have been PHILIMINATED
Hoskote And Naina
Rowan And Shane - ML, Becky, Cheryl in NC, KayBeeRN
Chester And Ephraim - Buzzmaam, Donna in AL, Sharon S
Brandon And Adam - Donna in FL, Monty924, Sharon
Tim And Danny - JOKATS, Dusty, Zoetawny

Lisa said...

Jason and Amy and Travis and Nicole are cheaters!!