|Just hang your head on the bed, Spencer|
Here's what happened today inside that Big Brother House of Horrific Hamsters:
- Only one person won't play for veto. That one person not picked is Judd.
- Amanda pushed Andy, telling him he NEEDS to win the veto to take one of them off the block.
- Oh, at this point, I think he was thinking more along the lines of needing NOT to win the veto so he won't have to make a public stand with it.
- Even though Andy is pushing for Elissa to go up if one of McCranda comes down, GinaMarie is firm with her previous decision.
- She will NOT put either Judd or Elissa on the block. She promised them. And, as crude and vulgar as she may be, I haven't seen her break a promise yet.
- Judd and Elissa both warned GinaMarie that they think Andy is still holding onto some loyalty with McCrae/Amanda.
- Andy heard that Elissa said he was working both sides of the house and denied it to GinaMarie.
- I personally think that he's having a hard time breaking the bond. But, in the end, I think he realizes he's better off gamewise with the Exterminators.
- The veto comp went down, blocked to the live feeds.
- But we always find out anyway. So there, BB!
- McCrae won veto.
- Welp, there goes GM's plan to target him this week!
- So, it will have to be Amanda walking out that door (first) on Thursday.
- Aw, my heart breaks for her.
- Doesn't yours?
- Amanda cried.
- Sniffle, sniffle, HONK!
- Judd wanted to get McCrae to use the veto to save Amanda.
- That's not gonna happen.
- Silly Judd.
- Knowing that GM will not put up either Judd or Elissa, Spencer volunteered to go on the block as the re-nom.
- I personally would rather see Andy up there as he would have no temptation whatsoever to save Amanda if he can't vote at all.
- Amanda fussed (in her yellow tutu) that the comp wasn't fair to her.
- She also thinks it's not fair that she's on the block.
- She also thinks it's not fair that McCrae is on the block.
- She also thinks it's not fair when she can't control everybody.
- Aw, sucks to be her this week!
- Amanda thinks she deserves to be there in the house.
- Well, yeah. Gotta give her that. If anyone ever deserved to be in that house of idiots, she's a one.
- But all of them deserve to be there ... until they get evicted, that is.
- Elissa and GinaMarie talked the logistics of getting to the final two together.
- Trying to lead her on, Judd told Amanda there's a chance she might stay.
- I see no chance. Even if Andy flipped, it would end up a tie and GM would cast the tiebreaker. She won't vote out Spencer over Amanda.
- Amanda tried and tried, then tried some more, to convince GM she needs to put Elissa on the block as the re-nom.
- Ain't gonna happen.
- I'm saying that. GinaMarie told her that she'll sleep on it.
- Later on GM had a good laugh with Spencer and Judd about Amanda promising her final two.
- Oh. I forgot to mention -- Judd and Spencer are out of the chicken suits. That was only 48 hours.
- McCrae started mingling, something he hasn't done alone for most of the season.
- He talked to GM, telling her he thinks that Elissa, Judd and her (GM) are working together.
- Um, kind of right. They're all in on getting either McCrae or Amanda out.
- They're working with each other as in Judd/Elissa, Judd/GM, and a teensy bit of GM/Elissa.
- It's complicated.
- McCrae thinks they should pit GM against Elissa and that Amanda should play girly-girl with GM to get Elissa on the block.
- The PoV meeting isn't until Monday.
- But I would imagine we'll be seeing Amanda and Spencer on the block, Amanda the target.
- Did I say it sucks to be Amanda this week?
- Oh, yeah. I did.
|What am I doing in this handbasket?|
|GinaMarie's toe bruise. Ouch.|
|Ew! Amanda in a tutu! My eyes! My eyes!|
|McCrae has started mingling|
|While Amanda exiles herself|