|At least he's not crying|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wayward Children:
- Frankie thinks the HoH this week will be endurance. I personally wouldn't mind that since I actually have Friday off due to the holiday this week. Usually I have to get up before dawn. So, bring it on, BB!
- Hayden thinks Derrick is big threat in the game. Yep, I'd say he is. He gets along with everyone and should do decently on most challenges.
- Caleb is still obsessing about Amber.
- He needs to quit it. She's not interested.
- Several (PauPau, Caleb and Jocasta) were complaining that they can't be themselves in the Diary Room. They're told to speak proper English.
- Um. Okay.
- Caleb had a long talk with Amber to tell her he likes her.
- Her reaction?
- It was kind of "Oh, that's nice. Thank you for the kind words."
- She then later told PauPau and Jocasta that she doesn't know where Caleb got the idea there's a "vibe" between them.
- Christine and Frankie think they're the smart bombs of the Bomb Squad.
- I'd toss Derrick in there, as well.
- Both Zach and Devin told PauPau not to worry this week.
- There's a reason they're saying that.
- Victoria thinks Brittany talks down to people.
- Joey wants Caleb to talk her up to stay.
- That's not happening.
- Meanwhile, both Caleb and Devin are talking to people saying they want the vote to be unanimous or else the ones not voting with the house (even if they're not sure who) will be targeted next.
- And, of course, that vote would be Joey out.
|Donny has himself some city shorts|
|Hanging out in the bathroom|
|Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up|
|Being told to vote out Joey|