|Caleb feels out who wants whom out|
Hey, there hamster-watchers! I'm still feeling out this group and have no clue what I think of a few of them. But, others have made an impression on me. Of course, the biggest NEWS is that Donny won PoV and is sure to use it to save himself from eviction. Before I get into the feeds report, I'd like to share some of my thoughts on what I've seen so far. (Please let me know what you think in the comments!) --
- On the whole, everyone gets along fairly well ... which can be boring.
- Frankie has an excellent social game. He's worked his way into every hamster's heart. Unlike Andy of last year who did that, he's not nervous or jumpy about things. He has confidence. And, he's not coming across as sneaky.
- Zach thinks he's in with Frankie so his game is as good as Frankie's game. It ain't. He's coming across as some kind of spoiled frat dude to me.
- Cody wears Rutgers hoodies. Don't I see enough of them around here?
- Everybody is dismissing PauPau as no threat whatsoever. Chances are whoever goes on the block against her will go home. She had a lot of big talk going into the game.
- Donny is golden when he's there. I like him. I want him in the game. But he definitely needs to mingle and hang out with the others more. He's already an odd man out just due to being an odd man in the game. He NEEDS to get out there with the crowd and hang!
- It seems like the guys think that Cody's a bit of a wild card. Hmm.
- The girls are already mocking Victoria's not going to get sexual moves.
- Derrick is playing his park and recs dude ploy pretty well. He's also getting along with all. I actually wouldn't mind if he won it all.
- I do NOT LIKE them running the Jeff pre-show interviews instead of trivia during comps. With the theme music and trivia, I could take a nap with it playing and depend on the voices to awaken me when the feeds returned. With the Jeff interviews, it's all voices and I can't nap. Plus, there's too little fodder for the length of time the feeds are blocked!
|Frankie is in with the in crowd|
Here's the latest skinny from inside that Big Brother House of Silly Saps:
- Donny won the spelling/water and suds involved PoV comp with the word "splitters."
- Victoria almost won the PoV and has come away with a week of safety. She cannot be put on the block as a replacement due to her Battle of the Block win.
- Caleb went around talking to everybody asking for one guy and one girl's name they would want him to put on the block.
- Many were a bit iffy -- people are still getting along well in the house and any rifts have been quite minor.
- It seems the consensus is still against Joey. People are irked that she not only outed the girls alliance, but took credit for forming it.
- Devin's name came up as some people think he's too strong and he can be moody.
- Brittany thinks it's best to keep weak players around.
- Yeah, right. Send home all the good hamsters, Brit! Sheesh! (My own thoughts on that.)
- PauPau told Donny she was happy he won. He told her he's on her side. Aw ... sweet, but far from a showmance!
- Now, that would be interesting -- a PauPauDonny showmance! :)
- PauPau can rival Adam for the love of bacon.
- On a side note -- have you bought bacon recently? The price skyrocketed!
- Some are worried that Christine and Nicole have too much game knowledge and might ally.
- Hmmm ... something happened on Day Two (before the feeds went live) that they're not allowed to talk about. Hmm.
- After nearly two weeks in the house, Donny hasn't got all their names down. I tell you ... he needs to get more involved with the others!
- I still don't have all them down, but if I think about it, I get the names right.
- I'm better at remembering the guys more than girls. I wonder why.
- When the backyard finally opened, they all made the escape. There were cartwheels, headstands, pool playing, hammock rocking and lounging about.
- Not much game talk with all outside.
- It sounds like most are willing to let Joey go on the block and then vote her out instead of PauPau.
- You go, Team America, huh!
- Joey seems to know her future is murky and is already working on votes to stay.
- Caleb is getting a bit smitten with Amber. His bromance boys (Frankie, Cody and Zach) tell him she's playing him.
- Caleb isn't coming off as obnoxious as he seems like he might be in real life.
- Victoria (in a tear-filled moment) told Frankie she lost all her hair suddenly a few years back. Her hair is her pride and joy. Her real hair now is only up to shoulder-length, not the big long braid we see.
- Joey thinks she's going to go up as a pawn.
- Sheesh ... Donny! Get your butt out here and mingle with these child hamsters!
- Frankie pledges to feed the fish all summer no matter who is HoH. He's even named them. Hopefully not as many will die this season as in the past.
- Devin's "Double D" alliance with Donny is but a joke he shared with Derrick, Cody and Caleb.
- So ... it seems that Joey will go up as Donny's replacement and it will probably be her going home, not PaoPao.
- Notice I spell her name differently almost every time I write it.
|PauPau has a pow-wow|
|Disembodied head? Eek!|
|The tall and the short in gray hoodies|
|Victoria is safe for the week|