|A well-deserved smile|
Welp, the Battle of the Block is over and they're just waiting on the PoV comp as I get this written up. Here's what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Continuous Comps for Three Days and Boredom for Four:
- If you recall, Donny and Christine were teamed together as Derrick's nominees; Caleb and Cody as Frankie's.
- Christine was supposed to throw the BoB, Derrick remain the sole HoH.
- Donny was the target. Or, if tides turned, dethroned Frankie or Christine's names were being tossed about a bit, too. Derrick promised Victoria safety.
- So ... Christine did throw the comp.
- No, she didn't just sit out like Caleb did last week.
- She actually threw the comp.
- Didn't matter.
- Donny won it pretty much on his own.
- I'm sure it helped that Caleb and Cody bungled about and did so poorly.
- Doesn't matter.
- Donny's safe for yet another week!
- Derrick is dethroned, but I doubt he's in any danger of being nominated.
- On the other hand, Victoria just might be in deep doo-doo.
- Not only did Donny win, but he knows Derrick was masterminding his exit this week. Before the comp, he questioned the whole Skittles pick thing. After the BoB, at one point Derrick left the room after having a congratulatory talk with Donny and Donny just threw up a WTF kind of gesture as the door closed. He knows the score.
- Caleb is sure that BB was somehow transmitting signals to Donny during the comp.
- It was one of those where they're in a dark scary place and have to find items -- in this case, bones.
- They were all covered with blue dirt and such.
- Derrick got dunked in orange goop upon dethronement.
- Caleb and Zach were talking in the storage room. Caleb KNOWS Donny isn't what he says he is! No way could a janitor or groundskeeper be that slick! No way!
- Although we know that Derrick's plan went hugely awry, the way he's handling things shows just how good he is at this stuff.
- It's almost like it's seamless.
- He doesn't want to draw attention to himself by fighting to save Victoria when the rest want to target her. That would do his own game no good even if his hope was to beat Victoria in the final two.
- So, he has to break the news to Victoria that he has no control and that she just might go on the block and could get evicted.
- Hey, it's not HIS fault! It's out of his hands!
- She tells him that if she goes, she doesn't want to see him in jury and will vote for him to win.
- Mission accomplished.
- Speaking of missions, Team America is definitely on board with the latest one, but won't start on it until after the veto comp. They have until Wednesday to complete it.
- Oh ... and speaking of Team America, both Frankie and Derrick are acting to Donny's face that it's fantastic that he won the BOB and they're thrilled he's staying.
- He sees right through them, but remains pleasant and cordial AS IF he believes they're happy with the BOB outcome.
- Derrick told Frankie that he thinks Donny hasn't been on board with the TA thing all along while they have.
- He also told him that he's been wanting to work with Donny but doesn't think Donny has trusted him all along.
- He's right.
- If no one uses the veto and Caleb and Cody remain on the block, they think it will probably be Caleb going home.
- In an unusual sense of timing, the veto players were picked -- Besides Frankie, Cody and Caleb -- Victoria, Donny and Christine. Derrick will host.
- Thus starts the speculation about who would do what with the veto if they won.
- Victoria told Derrick she would probably keep the nominations the same so he wouldn't be in danger.
- Aw, isn't that just so sweet ...!
- They think something is up with the timing as the players are usually picked in the morning.
- While they've been hoping for ZingBot, we know it's actually coming.
- But, kind of like Santa Claus, it doesn't usually arrive until the good boys and girls are all snuggled in their beds.
- That could be 10am with this all-night crowd!
|Donny's no groundskeeper or janitor!|
|So, what's going to happen now?|
|Steal those stolen bunny slippers!|
|This stuff isn't good for my psoriasis.|
|Dethroned and orange|
|My future is now murky|