Here's what's been happening so far today inside that Big Brother House of Now Waiting for BOB:
- While still fussing about going on the block so much, Caleb is thrilled to be off of slop. He's trying to catch up with the calories he lost.
- While the feeds were blocked with Jeff interviews/highlights for the nominations, we got a sneak peek of what goes down behind the walls as they angled for shots and a staff member (or hamster tech!) walked through the house.
- There was no sound. But it looked like the hamsters were not happy little rodents.
- As per the Skittles pick -- Derrick nominated Donny and Christine while Frankie nominated Caleb and Cody.
- Caleb is sure that Survivor is going to snatch him right up!
- Derrick had told Donny about the Skittles pick and how he was the only one not there because he was sleeping.
- He didn't tell him his Skittle was already in the hat!
- Derrick pointed out that if the competition is mental, he and Christine should win hands down.
- He didn't tell him that Christine is going to throw the comp.
- But, who knows if she actually will throw it? Zach was right in that it's getting a bit late in the game to throw comps -- others could seize the opportunity to get you out much more easily.
- Derrick got the Team America mission. We chose the stealing of an item of clothes from each person (including themselves) and setting up a 24 hour neighborhood watch patrol which they can participate in, but also have to involve three others.
- They declare it doable!
- They think Caleb would jump at the chance for the neighborhood watch.
- I think they should steal Caleb's Amber's bunny slippers!
- BB gave them arts and crafts from the dollar store to amuse themselves.
- Still no word on when the BOB is going down. They're on indoor lockdown awaiting it.
|Telling Donny he should be safe|
|Not done up for the day|
|Lost in his thoughts (or lack thereof)|