|Pretending to listen to music|
No, I haven't been really ignoring you. Really. I guess it's a mix of boredom and predictability affecting my posting. But here's my take on the latest inside that Big Brother House of Stick People:
- You know Cody won HoH.
- You know Cody surprised us all by putting Donny and Nicole on the block.
- Oh, they also made Donny a Have Not and Nicole volunteered to be one.
- Did you know Frankie has a "famous" sister?
- I listened to a wise and pithy conversation regarding the pros and cons of Lowes vs. Home Depot vs. Amazon.
- Caleb is still sure Donny is something big military -- perhaps a Silver or Bronze Star recipient.
- Derrick, who has said before that he believes Donny is indeed a groundskeeper, played along with Caleb's visions.
- Cody and Derrick have noticed they can't be alone without either Frankie or Christine bursting in.
- They discussed if Donny or Nicole come off the block putting Frankie up.
- But they don't think they'd have the votes to send him packing, Caleb would be mad, but Christine would just crumble and float their way. Plus it would leave the Donny/Nicole duo intact and Christine might just float that way.
- They built stick houses.
- Nicole tried her best to convince them that she should stay.
- However, that just served to work against her even more.
- They're still going on about all the "lies" Nicole tells.
- Which, as we know, are mostly truths.
- BUT THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
- Frankie continues to be too much over the top with his squealing. You'd think he was the wild boar Caleb killed with his teeth (whatever, literary license going on here) pre-season.
- Frankie makes all the gay men I've known for decades look macho. He needs to turn it down. The more he acts, the more it comes across as acting.
- Bad acting, too.
- Derrick continues to push for the Nicole out rather than Donny this week. He says Nicole is a more dangerous competitor -- she wins comps, has a good social game while Donny wins comps, but his social game is lacking.
- The boys wrestled. So Frankie had to jump in.
- Cody and Christine talked about how much Donny disgusts them.
- Hey, I could really go off on a tangent about how much Christine disgusts me!
- But I refuse to demean myself by being so profane.
- Victoria's wisdom teeth issues are making her face swell up.
- Cody knows Derrick wants to send Nicole out this week, but he really wants Donny to go. He thinks Donny picks on him.
- He's also tired of Donny winning comps.
- Derrick thinks a lot of people are rooting for Donny because he's the underdog. (Yes, there are, but maybe not totally for that reason.)
- He also says, as a fan of the show, if an alliance were ruling the game such as they are, he'd be mad because it's so predictable.
- Yes, he's right.
- Christine's angry that Julie Chen called her out on the live show for throwing the comp.
- Too bad, so sad.
- That's about it for here. They're sleeping.
|Going for the Yoko Ono look?|
|I'm Caleb, Beast Mode Cowboy|
|Frankie has to get in on the wrestling|
|Ohh ... they got a smidgen of alcohol|
|Dude, you have to wear the robe!|
|Is this BB or Hoarders?|
|Building stick houses|