|Zach's mouth starts it all|
Yep, it was another entertaining night on the live feeds! About time, I say! Of course, in real life I don't like drama, kerfuffles and brouhahas (at least not if I'm involved!). But this is Big Brother. I want entertainment. Watching a bunch of guys playing pool or chess is NOT entertainment. Here's the skinny on the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Lies and Betrayals:
- They had gotten over the Frankie thing although he's likely to be targeted once they get down to their inner circle.
- This latest is pretty much all on Zach and his mouth.
- He has told Nicole and others everything that has happened so far, as we know.
- Well, when he told Victoria, he told her that Derrick was in an alliance with Christine.
- She freaked as Derrick is the only person in the house she trusted.
- Victoria went to Nicole crying and Nicole tried to comfort her.
- Zach went to Derrick, told him that Victoria was freaking out and he told Derrick that NICOLE told Victoria that he (Derrick) has an alliance with Christine.
- It went from a drama-laden kerfuffle to a full-blown BROUHAHA!
- Again, no fisticuffs.
- No thrown chairs, either.
- Derrick talked to both Victoria and Nicole separately and then together. Nicole said she didn't tell Victoria it and Victoria said it was Zach.
- So Derrick called in Zach.
- Zach admitted that he lied about Nicole telling Victoria about the Christine alliance.
- He got all defensive and started shouting once again that he's disgusting, a liar, they need to vote him out next week.
- Derrick once again did the amazing Derrick people skillz on 'em all, making each one of them thinking they have value in the game and, after all, it's just a game.
- Then Frankie got involved.
- And then ... a new BROUHAHA (well, rehashed one from last night) with Frankie and Zach.
- Again, Derrick did his thing and smoothed all the rough edges.
- Dang. I think I want Derrick on my city's police department. His interrogation skills are truly outstanding and special. In one of my past careers, I was trained for investigations and interrogations and he's doing so much of what I learned in my courses. He does it better than I ever did. Super kudos to him!
- In other news, Christine seems reluctant to put Nicole on the block when Zach uses the veto.
- Yeah, though he says he wants to go home, he'd be a fool not to save himself with the veto he won in Otev.
- I'm thinking she'll probably put either Victoria or Nicole on the block with Donny. She still wants Frankie out, but he and Caleb are safe because of wining the BOB.
- Alas, I think we'll see my guilty pleasure joy Donny leave this week.
- If so, may Derrick win it all.
- He deserves the win. Hands down, one of the best gamers ever in the house in the history of the show.
- I only wish he had teamed up with Nicole, Hayden and Donny instead of Caleb, Frankie and Christine. But, it's worked for him so far.
|Derrick calls a meeting of the mindless|
|Send me home! Just send me home!|
|Before the brouhaha|
|Frankie rearranges his face|
|Caleb tells Frankie that Zach is saying stuff|